Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Have Faith

I haven't had an opportunity to participate in SCS's sketch challenge for quite some time. So today I thought I'd give it a whirl. I created these medallions with the Fleur de lis center diecut (Spellbinders). The backdrop to the medallions is Labels 3 (Spellbinders). The sentiment in the center is from the set Tiny Words and Centers (JustRite). The gorgeous dp is Spiceberry (Memory Box). The flowers were made with punches by Punch Bunch, and the pearls are Kaisercraft.

For the inside, I rock 'n rolled the branch for the Inkadinkado set Winter Borders with Pesto and Espresso Adirondack Dye Inks. The Holiday Expressions sentiment (Inkadinkado) was rock 'n rolled with Vintage Sepia and Black Onyx (Versafine). The ribbon is May Arts, and the flowers on the inside were colored with Spica Pens.

That's it for this card.
Thanks for stopping by!
Happy Stamping!




Stamps:
Tiny Words and Centers (JustRite), Holiday Expressions and Winter Borders (Inkadinkado)
Paper: Spiceberry (Memory Box), Birchtone Medium and Dark, Blush Red Dark and Herbal Garden Light (Prismatics)
Ink: Vintage Photo (Ranger Distress), Espresso and Pesto (Adirondack Dye Ink)
Accessories: Fleur de lis and Labels 3 (Spellbinders), Pearls (Kaisercraft), Ribbon (May Arts), Circle Punch, Sewing Machine, Dimensional Tape (Scotch), Spica Pens, Flower Punches (Punch Bunch)

26 comments:

Kellie Fortin said...

Just Exquisite!! Love your Card!!

StampOwl said...

Stunning Tosh

ChristineCreations said...

Just LOVELY Tosh. I've never used the medallions as a focal point, but it's just so pretty, especially with this sketch!

Unknown said...

WOW! When you described this card to me I couldn't really get a visual image...but I've got it now! This is AWESOME, gf! Perfect use of the images and Spellbinders dies!!!

Angella D. Crockett said...

Girl, you are AMAZING!!! This is so rich and gorgeous....wow!!!!

Denise Marzec said...

Oh my goodness, how totally BREATHTAKING!! Love every detail!

Darlene Gabriel said...

Wow this is absolutely gorgeous. I love the pendant dies and the stitching. The DP and bow are so beautiful. Then the inside just sends it over the top. Thanks so much for sharing this card.

Carolyn King said...

woooweee....stunning!

Cindy Haffner said...

Tosh you are amazing.

Sabrina said...

What beautiful rich old-fashioned colours. I just love those little flowers on their fleur-de-lis panels.

zcdl said...

Beautiful card :)

nise said...

Now this is beautiful! Your ribbon is luscious, your paper is gorgeous and the whole thing together is perfection! Thanks for sharing!

Davi said...

Your rich colors are beautiful and those medallions are really cool. A fantatstic card!!

SAMARA said...

wowowow! I love everyone of these cards. could you come to canada please? today???? lol your colors are magical.

Sabrina Jackson said...

OMGosh, Tosh, this card you've created here is breathtaking inside and out. A tru masterpiece waiting to be framed. WOW, totally gorgeous! Hugs and blessings, Sabrina

diane mcvey said...

Absolutely beautiful! You do such wonderful work, Tosh...you are very creative and have a great talent for bringing things together just perfectly. Thank you for sharing with us! :D

Conniecrafter said...

Ohhh I like, such pretty rich colors and the inside is gorgeous too!

Gabriela said...

Tosh - this is incredibly beautiful. Just look at those Spellbinders Labels 3 die cuts so lacy and elegant. You must put your heart and soul into each creation because like snowflakes, each is uniquely captivating.

Unknown said...

Oh, don't mind me drooling away in the corner here...pass the tissues....jaw is actually on the floor....

Silke Ledlow said...

FABULOUS SKETCH CARD - Tosh!!! Love the in and outside!!! Hugs ~S~

Suzanne J Dean said...

Just beautiful Tosh--I love it!

hugz,
Suzanne

Nikki Schmaltz said...

This is extremely gorgeous as is your heart. THANK YOU for such a generous donation to my Blog Candy for a Cause. Because of you and Laurie I will most likely meet my goal of $1,000. I find your post title to be most relevant for me today. I was just feeling a little disappointed that I may not make my goal and then I checked the paypal account. You made me cry....in a good way. So I DO have faith that I will get that $1,000 for Priscilla. Thanks again and God Bless!

Amy Sheffer said...

THUD!!!!! Amazing, Tosh! Love the medallions and all the beautiful sponging on the inside! Awesome job with the sketch challenge!

Joan Ervin said...

Totally AWESOME, Tosh....sooo classy looking with the beautiful colors and wonderful details!!!! You aced the sketch challenge, for sure!!!

Rose Ann said...

Your medallions look amazing, and I love those rich papers!! Your bow is perfect, and the inside is so very beautiful also!! Gorgeous, Tosh!!

Rose Ann said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs