Friday, October 16, 2009

I'll play my best for Him

The newest Flourishes images are now available at Stamper's Dream, and they're fabulous. A few of us have some projects to share with you to show you what's available.

I used the instruments from the Toy Soldier set. My two kids and I all play instruments. In fact, my daughter just taught herself how to play French Horn two years ago and loves it. So I was immediately drawn to the instrument images. They're stamped with Versamark onto watercolor paper, colored with Tombows, and framed with the Labels 1 Nestabilities (Spellbinders). The dp is Spiceberry (Memory Box), and the Ribbon is May Arts. Not sure about the brad in the center of the bow, it was in my stash, not labeled, and I think the rhinestone flourishes are Heidi Swapp. I also used Birchtone Light and Medium for matting and the card base, and Rhinestones on the drum and in the corners by Zva Creative and Kaisercraft.

For the inside, I sewed three panels together, and framed the sentiment with Labels 1 Nestabilities (Spellbinders). The border punch is by EK Success.

That about sums it all up for this card. Be sure to check out what the other girls have created. Amy, Laurie

Thanks for stopping by! Have a fantastic weekend!

15 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Tosh this is so BEAUTIFUL.

Denise Marzec said...

Wow does that look GREAT! Awesome coloring!!

StampOwl said...

Gorgeous creation Tosh

Silke Ledlow said...

Tosh - this is a BEAUTFIUL version to use this Set!!! Love the design inside and out!!! The gems and the rich colors are perfect too !!! Hugs ~S~

Amy Sheffer said...

Have I told you lately how AMAZING you are???? This seriously ROCKS, girl!

Laurie Schmidlin said...

Tosh, beautiful doesn't even begin to describe this!! You know, as I was staring at your handiwork, I was trying to think how I could articulate what I love so much about it...but words seemed to fail me! All I can say is that you have an AMAZING knack for adding the most perfect details in the exact place they should go! Your eye for color, balance is unmatched as is your quality of workmanship! I adore your card...and think you are totally the BOMB!!!

Hugs my friend!

Linda Carson said...

Most EXCELLENT artwork!!

Joan Ervin said...

Very, very pretty, Tosh!!!! I just love the new Flourishes stamps and your rich, elegant design!!!! Every little detail is just perfect!!!!

Laura (scrapnextras) said...

Oh my word Tosh....I am in awe! This is simply stunning...WOW! Love that you cut the instruments out...can't believe you cut them out, but what an amazing result! A jaw dropper for sure!

Jerri Kay said...

A gorgeous design Tosh, I love what you've done with this set!

Carolyn King said...

Beautiful Tosh! You always know the perfect things to add---your details are breathtaking!

Grace said...

Oh wow oh wow Tosh!!!! This is stunning inside and out!!! Love this set and what you did with it!!! Love the sentiment inside and the labels set on end... gorgeous!

Conniecrafter said...

Wow, such work that went into this, can't believe all the cutting you had to do, but what Great results you have!

Rose Ann said...

Oh my goodness, Tosh...this is just gorgeous!! You've added all of the perfect embellishments and I love all of your bling!! It sounds like you have a very talented family!!

dpkennedy said...

This design is gorgeous! That ribbon and brad at the top are fantastic! Love it!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs