Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Happiness along the way...

I love this sentiment! I'm reminded to count my blessings each day. I Rock 'n rolled this sentiment, from one of Verve's new sets called Happiness Found, with Cranberry and Espresso (Adirondack Dye Ink) onto Neenah Solar white, and used Indian Summer dp (Basicgrey) with Blush Red Dark, Spring Willow Medium and Suede Brown Dark (Prismatics). Thanks to Mercy thinking up the sketch found HERE, this card took very little time to put together. And I'm proud to say....."Look mom!! No distressing!!" *grin*

That's it...pretty straight forward and simple!!
Happy Stamping my friends!!




Stamps: Happiness Found (Verve)
Paper: Indian Summer (Basicgrey), Spring Willow Medium, Blush Red Dark, Suede Brown Dark (Prismatics), Neenah Solar White
Ink: Cranberry and Espresso (Adirondack Dye)
Accessories: Long Rectangles and Circle Nestabilities (Spellbinders), Border Punch (EK Success), Rhinestones (Making Memories), Button (PTI), Brown Burlap String (May Arts)

13 comments:

StampOwl said...

gorgeous card Tosh

Betty Wright said...

LOL!!! It is totally gorgeous without the distressing!!! I love the clean design and detailing. I need to get this set, too!!! Beautifully done, Tosh!!!

Cindy Haffner said...

Beautiful job on Mercy's sketch Tosh.

Denise Marzec said...

Soooooo soft, pretty and sweet!

Carolyn King said...

lol! you are too funny. You are a whiz at distressing but apparently you are just a whiz---this rocks! love the sketch and the rock and rolled sentiment!

Silke Ledlow said...

Perfect take on the Sketch - Tosh!!! Love the simplicity of this beauty!!! Hugs ~S~

Julia Aston said...

Love the Dp on this Tosh and the great punched edge - so pretty! and a nice verse too!

Joanne (jojot) said...

wonderful card...would be fabulous framed on a wall too

Joan Ervin said...

Ooooh, I love the fancy sentiment...sooo pretty with the rock and roll technique and the sketch, colors, and details are lovely!!! What, no distressing....yikes!!!

LorettaL said...

Tosh, this card is so innocent. I love the sweetness of it. I hope that makes sense!!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

I love your clean and simple yet elegant card Tosh!! Your the queen of all styles my friend!

Grace said...

Hi Tosh! This is sooo pretty! Your colors are just fantastic... the rock n roll looks great on this wonderful sentiment! Love the button and no distressing needed! :)

Anonymous said...

Yep, you sure "rocked" this sketch Tosh. This is beautiful my friend!
--Hugs Becca

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs