Saturday, June 27, 2009

Verve's Newest Releases!!

Verve's latest releases are now available!! Click HERE to go check them all out!! I have a couple of projects to share with you. The first is a magnet I made with the largest Blossom diecut (Spellbinders) and the Plain Jane 1 Peter 5:7 image. I used my Blossom diecut to cut out thin chipboard shapes and Bella Bella (My Mind's Eye) dp. Each shape is layered with dimensional tape to give the flower depth. The diecut won't go completely through the magnet, but the lines are deep enough to follow easily with a scissors.

Here's the magnet before I attached it to the back of the flower chipboard.

This next card is a completely different style. I went with a more modern look with the black, white and light blue.

I stamped the image, from the Forever in Our Hearts set, with Tuxedo Black (Memento). The dp I used is by Dovecraft (Kate Knight). I added some rhinestone flowers to bling it up a bit, as well as the Anna Griffin decorative brads and heated organdy ribbon. There are also three tiny little Pewter Pearls (Kaisercraft) in the flower centers on the bottom right.

That's it for today. I have some more cards to show you with these new releases that I'll post Sunday. Be sure to stop by the Verve store!!

Stamps: 1 Peter 5:7, Forever in Our Hearts
Paper: Bella Bella (My Mind's Eye), Neenah Natural White, Kate Knight dp (Dovecraft), Black (Prismatics), Core' dinations
Ink: Vintage Photo and Walnut Stain (Ranger Distress), Tuxedo Black (Memento)
Accessories: Blossom and Octagon Nestabilities (Spellbinders), Magnet sheet, Rhinestone Flowers, Pewter Pearls (Kaisercraft), Decorative Brads (Anna Griffin), Organdy Ribbon, Dimensional Tape

18 comments:

StampOwl said...

these are both gorgeous Tosh

Lena Katrine said...

Beautiful cards! I really like the black & white one - georgeus!

Have a great weekend! Hugs, Lena

Me, My Stamps and I said...

beautiful cards!!!!!!!!the designs are immaculate!!!!!tfs:)
chat

Grace said...

Love them both Tosh! No matter what style you do... your cards rock! Love the verse of the first one and I guess I need to go shopping soon!!! Love it!

Gabriela said...

These are absolutely ingenious! Having been the recipient of many of your works of art, I can speak for the precision and inspirational beauty of your work. I particularly adore the tiny rhinestone flowers. Note to self: order more rhinestone flowers from Stamper's Dream.

Betty Wright said...

Gorgeous, Tosh!!! Love the layered flower shaped card with all the wonderful details and warmth. Lovely scriture card!!! The other card is fanastic, too. Great colors and I love the ribbon treatment and gem detailing. Beautifully done!!!

Cindy Haffner said...

Tosh how gorgeous, love love love your work!!!!

Shannan Teubner said...

Tosh, these are both gorgeous! Your work is stunning...we're so lucky to have you!

Shelbell said...

LOVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The floral magnet is adorable--love! The papers & colors are awesome :) Also love the octagon shape under the rectangular stamped image on the second card. Bow & brads are beautiful accents!!!

Denise Marzec said...

Wowie! Love them both, but that Bloom card is so soft...love the papers!

Linda Carson said...

Very creative artwork! Love your style!

Angella D. Crockett said...

My, oh my! Both are incredible! You rock!

Silke Ledlow said...

AWWW - Tosh!!! I love this new spellbinder die!!! Your magnet is fabo and your card is super gorgeous!!!!!!

Have a great weekend!!! Hugs ~S~

Conniecrafter said...

such a neat sentiment stamp, like the idea of making a magnet out of it. Your card is Beautiful, love all the special touches you added to it!

Trisha said...

Awesome! I love the forever in our hearts card, it is elegant. Thank you for sharing

Charlene Merrick (LilLuvsStampin) said...

So beautiful, dear friend....so beautiful!

dpkennedy said...

The magnet is awesome and the b&w card stunning! Fantastic work!

Rose Ann said...

I love your pretty magnet...and your Black & White card is so unique and gorgeous!! I love how you've tied the ribbon corner to corner and fastened with those pretty brads!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs