Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Beach Obsessed!!


It's Impression Obsession Week at Stamper's Dream. The Dream Team has come up with some fabulous projects with the New Impression Obsession Releases!

This was the first image I saw that I knew I had to have. I thought this little Seaside Shack was just adorable. And it's so much fun to color. The possibilities are endless!! I colored it with copics and added a fun new product that I first saw on my friend Dawn Lusk's blog. It's called MuddPuddles. Fun stuff!! It's actual sand. It's in a tube like stickles, and I just squeezed it onto my cardstock.

I added some eyelets (Making Memories) around the edge and threaded them with Ivory Burlap String (May Arts). The Curved Rectangle Nestabilities is framed with Suede Brown Dark (Prismatics), and the dp is Dream Street. The base is Neenah Natural White, and the image is stamped with Tuxedo Black (Memento) onto Simply Smooth cs (Prism)

Finally...the edges are ink distressed with Antique Linen and Tea Dye (Ranger Distress).

Thank you so much for stopping by!! Check out what the other girls have done with these new images:

Monday - Laurie, Charmaine, Kimberly, Michelle

Tuesday - Cammie, Denise, Michelle

Wednesday - Laurie, Michelle, Me

Thursday - Becca, Denise, Kimberly, Michelle

Friday - Kimberly, Michelle, Me

It's hump day!! WOOT!! Closer to the weekend!!
Happy Stamping!!
Tosh

Supplies:
Stamps: Seaside Shack (Impression Obsession)
Paper: Dreamstreet dp, Suede Brown Dark and Simply Smooth (Prismatics), Neenah Natural White
Ink: Antique Linen and Tea Dye (Ranger Distress Ink), Tuxedo Black (Memento)
Accessories: Ivory Burlap String, Curved Rectangles Nestabilities (Spellbinders), Eyelets, Crop-a-dile, eyelet setter, Dimensional Tape, MuddPuddles, Copics, Distress Tool

20 comments:

Kimberly Crawford said...

CUTE! Love the MuddPuddles and the strung eyelets are perfect!!!

Unknown said...

I LOVE how you colored this adorable image! The threaded eyelets make such a PERFECT frame, and those muddpuddles awesome. Do I need some? :-) Great card, my friend!!!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Fabulous card. And that MuddPuddles sand is so neat!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Fabulous card. And that MuddPuddles sand is so neat!

Connie M. said...

Oh my, Tosh! This is just so very wonderful!! Love your eyelet/string border...perfect with this image!!

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Oh my goodness is this fabulous, Tosh! LOVE it!

Carolyn King said...

FABULOUS---I love the beachy frame you created and your coloring has really brought this darling image to life!!! Way to go Tosh!

dpkennedy said...

This is just wonderful! The sand is awesome! Great "rope" detail too!!

StampOwl said...

wonderful card Tosh

Denise Marzec said...

AWESOME, girl!....TOTALLY awesome! Love the thread around the image and the colors you picked for the shack. Great looking card!

Gabriela said...

Pure preciousness, Tosh. I adore the sand and the cord around the perimeter. Very nautical.

Amy Sheffer said...

Love what you've done with this, Tosh! Awesome coloring and the eyelets with string and muddpuddles are just perfect extras!

ChristineCreations said...

EEE! Your sand is awesome. I bet it's so much easier to apply than real sand! A great beach shack!

Anonymous said...

Tosh this is lovely! Those Muddpuddles look awesome!
--Becca

Charlene Merrick (LilLuvsStampin) said...

Total cuteness, Tosh! I love the threaded eyelets, too. I dun't see no mud puddles, though---LOL! That product must be fun to play with.

Joan Ervin said...

What a darling image...such an adorable card, Tosh!!! I love your coloring and the details on this are AMAZING!!!!

Silke Ledlow said...

AWWW - Tosh - I lov how you added the sand - this is one fabulous beach card!!!

Dave said...

Tosh this is very nice touch with our sand thanks for using it. May I link to it?
Thanks everyone for liking the sand we have worked real hard to make the sand just right.
Dave Felber
Muddpuddles

Rose Ann said...

Your "Shack" is perfectly colored...and I love your sand!! I also love how you've used the eyelets and string!! So fun, Tosh!!

Conniecrafter said...

So cute, like the sand and the framing with the eyelets and string!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs