Friday, June 26, 2009

Happy Birthday Michelle!!

It's Michelle's Birthday today...and the Dream Team wants to wish her the grandest of birthdays!! Check out all the girls blogs to see what Birthday card they came up with to honor her today!! If you have a moment, head on over to the Stamper's Dream Blog and wish Michelle a happy birthday!!

Michelle LOVES Northwoods stamps, and she's big on watercoloring. So I thought I would watercolor this beautiful Closed Wing Swallowtail Butterfly/Sunflower image. This time I used my Watercolor Crayons (SU!). I adore the Octagon Nestabilities Shape, so I framed the image with it. I then sewed Ledger dp (Making Memories), to Kraft cs (Prism), and used Neenah Natural White as my card Base.

I love flourishes, and I thought these Wood Flourishes by Kaisercraft added just the right country feel. Finally, I did what I almost always do....I ink distressed. I just can't help myself sometimes. This time I used Vintage Photo (Ranger Distress Ink)

That's it. To see what the rest of the team has come up with, click on the following names: Becca, Cammie, Charmaine, Denise, Kim, Laurie

21 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Love Vintage Tosh, so beautiful.

StampOwl said...

gorgeous as always Tosh

Silke Ledlow said...

G-O-R-G-E-O-U-S!!! What a fab birhday card for Michelle!!!

Have a great weekend!!! Hugs ~S~

Judy Rozema said...

Oh my gosh!! That is just amazing!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Unknown said...

Well, I slept in a bit this morning. And you know I NEVER do that! When I got to my computer I found all kinds of surprises!!!!! Thanks, my dear friend. You pulled it off perfectly! :-) This card is just beautiful. And you are right about how much I love watercoloring and Northwoods images. I love the card with those gorgeous wooden flourishes...and I love YOU! {{{HUGS}}}

Connie M. said...

Oh Tosh! I just LOVE this...love the vintage feel to this card! WOW!

Denise Marzec said...

FABBY!

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Oh how gorgeous, Tosh! Your coloring is just fabulous!

Carolyn King said...

WONDERFULLLLLLLLLLLLL!!!!! love that image and your stunning creation with it!

Gabriela said...

Holy cow, Tosh! You've done a spectacular job on this birthday card. I love all those popped up flourishes. Best Birthday wishes to Michelle!

Michelle Woerner said...

Just stunning Tosh! I love that image and you colored it beautifully!

Hey, it's fun to see Happy Birthday Michelle all over the blogasphere -makes me smile!! I think of it as belated wishes for my birthday last week -LOL!!

Jami said...

Awesome! Love all those little wood flourished around it too!!

Chriss Blagrave said...

Gorgeous card Tosh, awesome colours!

Unknown said...

Just gorgeous!

Joanne (jojot) said...

what a classy, yet earthy card....your signature fabulous style strikes again......so warm and rich and elegant.....yet comfy and earthy

Anonymous said...

Thud! What a gorgeous card! You put so much emotion into each one! I love all the little touches on this!
--Becca

Angella D. Crockett said...

Wow, this is so awesome! LOVE the distressing ink....gorgeous!!!

Linda Carson said...

WOW! Picture perfect Tosh!

ChristineCreations said...

What a lovely image Tosh...and that Flourishes is just amazing on this card, I love how it looks distressed like that!

Kimberly Crawford said...

WOWEE!! Gorgeous card, Tosh! LOVE the Kaiser wood flourish!!

Lenoria said...

This is a beautiful card!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs