Friday, June 24, 2011

Viva la Verve June Week 4 ~ Spread Your Wings



I made this card using Teresa's fantastic Viva la Verve Sketch for Week 4. Love it! I even stepped out of my box a bit and used some fun bright papers from Echo Park's "A walk in the Park line". I used the fun Verve set Beautiful Kindness. I just love the flourishy butterfly with the sentiment "Spread your wings and fly".

I stamped the flourish onto the orange dp with Versamark, and embossed it with Iridescent Ice by Stampin' Up! If you click on the photo, you'll be able to see the sparkle better.




See the little white medallion? I made that using Viva Decor Opaq White Gel and a Silicon mold that I purchased HERE. Too fun. I've made some silver, red, dark gray, and more, so be prepared to see them on some projects in the future.


That's it for today ya'll. Have a fantastic weekend.
Happy Stamping!
Tosh

Stamp Supplies:
Stamps: Beautiful Kindness (Verve)
Paper: White (PTI), A Walk in the Park (Echo Park)
Ink: Versamark, Onyx Black (Versafine)
Accessories: Petite Oval and Fancy Tags 3 (Spellbinders), Baker's Twine, Silicone Mold, Viva Decor Opaq White Gel, Glitter, Quickie Glue Pen, Iridescent Ice ep (SU!)

8 comments:

Arlene said...

This is such a great card. Love the color combo a lot! Stunning...

Arlene.
http://waterdots.blogspot.com/

Gabriela said...

Tosh - what a wonderful idea to use Versamark on the colored DP and then top with Iridescent Ice. It adds so much depth yet is still subtle enough not to over power. Oh and that hand made medalllion is adorable. It looks like something vintage.

Alina said...

Lovely choice of colors! I like your card very much! It's so bright and happy!

Marisa said...

Love the bright colours you used on this card and the side panels are gorgeous, not to mention the fun polka dotted sentiment panel.

Rose Ann said...

I love the pretty colors/papers, and your butterfly is so beautiful, Tosh!! I love that fancy frame and your little medallion turned out fabulously as well. (Will have to check that out).

Luanne said...

Love the sparkle on the DP! And the way you made the button ~ cool! Wonderful card, love it!

Bernie said...

Fantastic card. I have such a difficult time using orange but you do it so well. Love the sparkly background, the delightful butterfly and your medallion is beautiful.
Blessings Bernie

Joanne (jojot) said...

love the sweet, luscious colors....great design too

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs