Friday, June 10, 2011

Viva la Verve June Week 2


Andrea has provided a fabulous sketch in the Viva la Verve Forum this week. I haven't used an oval in quite a long time. So, I thought it would be fun to frame a sentiment with the Lacey Oval die from Spellbinders. I stamped the sentiment and flower, from the set One Person, with Onxy Black Versafine, onto Vintage Cream cs. I then cut the oval shape with the Standard Oval die (Spellbinders). For the frame, I just laid out the Lacy Oval with a smaller Standard Oval inside, diecut and embossed it. I then added some Graphite Viva Decor Gel dots around the inside and the loop intersections.



The flower was colored lightly with the T2 Toner Gray Copic and I added some Silver Spica gel to the black portions, and some silver glitter and a rhinestone to the center. To finish it off, I added some pink Zva Creative Rhinestones, a Martha Stewart punched border, and a bit of sewing.

Now, be sure to check out the Viva la Verve Forum. The divas have some fantastic sketches for ya this month.

Thanks so much for stopping by.
Happy Stamping!!
Tosh

Stamps: One Person
Paper: Vicki B. Collection (Bo Bunny), Black and Vintage Cream (PTI)
Ink: Onyx Black (Versafine), Spun Sugar (Ranger Distress)
Accessories: Lacey Oval and Standard Oval dies (Spellbinders), Corner Rounder, Border Punch (MS), Rhinestones (Zva Creative and I-Roc), Silver Glitter, Silver Spica Pen, Viva Decor Gel, Copic, Sewing Machine


8 comments:

scrappingnana said...

This is gorgeous. Love the way you made the oval frame. Love all the details. TFS

Theresa said...

This is just beautiful. Love the oval and the black decor gel dots - pefect touch!!

Marisa said...

Love the black trim and accents on this card and of course the lacy nestie :) Perfect accenting with the touches of bling along the punched border.

Bernie said...

Fantastic card. Awesome sentiment. Love the color combo and the black decor gel dots.
Blessings Bernie

Andrea Ewen said...

Pure magic...Tosh, my dear...I absolutely love it! The colors are warm and rich and the accents are just perfect! Thanks for making my sketch look divine!

Corine van der Zee said...

Gorgeoussss! Beautiful colorcombo!

Gr. Corine

Joanne (jojot) said...

so totally classy

Leslie Miller said...

Very pretty and a nice design. I love the flower. The black adds a lot of romantic mood to it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs