Wednesday, June 22, 2011

A Loopy Flower tutorial for SCS


I'm so excited to share this card with you today. I actually was asked to do my first tutorial over at Splitcoaststampers on how to make this felt loopy flower. So, head on over there if you're interested in seeing the tutorial.

Thanks for stopping by today!!
Happy stamping!
Tosh

Stamping Supplies:
Stamps: Flowers of Tomorrow (Verve)
Paper: White and Black (PTI), It's the Little Things (Fancy Pants)
Ink: Onyx Black (Versafine)
Accessories:
Felt, Black Lace (Wild Orchid Crafts), Rhinestones (I-ROC), Elegant Posts (Spellbinders), Rose and Pearl Sparkler (Webster's Pages)

14 comments:

Lori Craig said...

Thanks for the awesome tutorial and gorgeous project! xoxo

Unknown said...

Beautiful card, Tosh. Thanks for the tutorial on you loopy flower.

Marisa said...

I'm going to have to try one of these as they look amazing on a card!! Congrats on your SCS tutorial too :) Gorgeous card!!

Jan Castle said...

Wonderful card...will hop on over to SCS for the tutorial...thank you!

Michelle Woerner said...

First, congrats on doing the SCS tut! Second, STOP with the felt flowers already! I REALLY don't have the room to go and buy all the colors of felt in the world to make these beauties. Stop enabling me! I'm not looking, I'm not looking...

StampOwl said...

fabulous flower and tutorial my friend :)

Gabriela said...

Wonderful tutorial on SCS. Congratulations on the SCS gig. Fabulous felt flower too!

Maryann said...

stunning flower can't wait to give it a try

Anonymous said...

Fabulous tutorial! I really want to give it a try.
Beth Greco

Conniecrafter said...

Congrats, it's beautiful, thanks for sharing :)

Wanda Cullen said...

Just had to pop in and say you did a fabulous job with the tutorial! I LOVE that flower and can't wait to try my hand at it! The whole card is a beauty!

Joanne (jojot) said...

the tutorial rocked and the flower is so gorgeous....and your card...well, your usual fabulousness

dpkennedy said...

Very elegant! Love that felt flower! Just gorgeous!

Betty Wright said...

Absolutely stunning, Tosh! Love these rich colors and that flower is amazing! Congrats on the SCS tute!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs