Friday, January 7, 2011

VLV Sketch ~ The Smallest Things

Charmaine has a fabulous sketch for ya'll to try over at the Verve Forum found HERE.
So, I thought I'd use it to showcase one of Verve's new Plain Janes that's going to be released tonight. It's called The Smallest Things and is a quote by Winnie the Pooh that I think is spot on!! There's not much explaining to do about this card. No fancy techniques, just some embellishing. Oh, I should let you know, that the sentiment is framed with a new Verve Die called Classy Label Die. I so love the shape!!!!

Be sure to join the Divas over for the Verve Release party tonight. Julee has once again outdone herself. I know I say that all the time, but seriously, these sets are fabulous must haves!! You also still have time to comment on the Spotlight posts that the Divas have been sharing the past three days. By doing so, you'll have an opportunity to win a fabulous Verve prize.

Stamps: Smallest Things Plain Jane (Verve)
Paper: White, Lilac House (Fancy Pants)
Ink: Onyx Black (Versafine)
Accessories: Classy Label Die (Verve), Border Punch (EK Success), Pearls and Rhinestones (ZVA Creative), Butterfly Punch (MS), Flower (Prima), Crystal Drop Leaves, White Satin Ribbon (PTI), Silver Cord, Sheer Loop Ribbon, Sewing Machine

18 comments:

Pauline said...

Beautiful card, love the soft colors and all the extras!

Elenkin said...

Великолепная открытка!

dpkennedy said...

This so feminine and elegant! So pretty!!

Gabriela said...

Oh Tosh, I'm absolutely CRAZY over this sweet card. It makes my heart sing.

Amy Sheffer said...

This is one of your prettiest cards ever, Tosh! I LOVE it!!

Suzana said...

Wow, what a beautiful card. Amazing work.

Silke Ledlow said...

Happy TGIF!!! DROP DEAD GORGEOUS CARD GF!!! Love every little detail and the colors!!! Hugs ~S~

Darlene Gabriel said...

Wow, I love everything about this card. Such a pretty softness about it. I love the stitching you added as well as the pearls and pins. The ribbon and flower are so pretty too.I have to try this sketch.

Jerri Jimenez said...

So soft, dreamy, and gorgeous Tosh! I love the sweet butterfly, a perfect touch!

Carolyn King said...

great sketch....GORGEOUS card!

Rose said...

Beautiful card, so elegant in white.

Vickie Z said...

Fabulous card!! Love the soft colors and all the details are divine!!

Conniecrafter said...

Oh I love the softness of this, such pretty sheer ribbon and crystal leaves, lovely flower!

Charlene Merrick (LilLuvsStampin) said...

Gasp! This is so lovely and gorgeous, Tosh!

Donna Heber said...

Tosha,

This card is so beautiful and elegant! I am so glad I found your blog! Your work is amazing to say the least.

Helen said...

I love the new die shape. The card it just lovely - so delicate.

Helen F said...

I love the new die. This card is just beautiful - so delicate.

Joanne (jojot) said...

OMGosh..that sentiment is just so very true....and the card is uber-gorgeous

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs