Thursday, January 13, 2011

Stamper's Dream Hop with JustRite Day 4

Have you all been enjoying JustRite week with the Stamper's Dream Team? I know I've enjoyed seeing what all these gals, and our fearless leader Michelle, have been sharing!! Quite the creative bunch, I tell ya!!

Well, today's the last day, and I have one more card to share with you. Have you noticed there's been a surge of red/black cards lately? Well, I have, and I must have gotten the bug, cause before I knew it, I was reaching for this gorgeous black/white dp by Best Creation Inc. I thought it would work beautifully with the JustRite image from the set The Greatest Joy Borders and Centers Ovals.

Since it's Thursday, I've incorporated the CCEE Stamper's challenge with this card. The challenge this week is to "Go Wild", as in the shape of the card. Frances challenged us to have odd angles in our card shape, so I used the Labels 6 Nestabilities die (Spellbinders), as a template for my scalloped corner. To frame the sentiment, I just used the Classic and Scalloped Classic Ovals (Spellbinders). Lastly I added a bit of embellishments with a Wild Orchid Rose, some swirl flocked ribbon, some black fibers, and some Twinkle Trim that I got at Hobby Lobby.


*grin*...I couldn't decide which angle I liked better when editing the photos, so I decided to use both.


That's it for my card today. Head on over to the following Dream Team Blogs for some fabulous inspiration!!

Michelle, Christina , Amy , Lea, Kim

24 comments:

Keva said...

Whoa. THIS is gorgeous! I love the way you shaped the corners and the pearls and the flower...it is all fabulous!

StampOwl said...

gorgeous shape Tosh

Silke Ledlow said...

Tosh...all of your JustRite creations are fabulous!!! I love this fold idea today..just fabbo!!! Hugs ~S~

Charlotte said...

OMG! LOVE IT. LOVE IT. LOVE IT. The shape of that card front is amazing! Love the simple, elegant black/white color combo with just that pop of red in the flower! Thank you for sharing your talent with us!

Unknown said...

WOW! Love the black and white with the red flower! So striking and elegant at the same time! And the scallop shape to the front is sheer genius!!!

Lea L. said...

This is very pretty! I love the feathery trim you used, and the twinkle dots are a fabulous touch!! Great job! ♥♥♥

Amy Sheffer said...

What a cool opening, Tosh! Love it! And the black and white with the pop from the red flower is sooooo elegant!

Rose Ann said...

I so love the shape of your card, Tosh, and that sentiment is so beautiful!! Your ribbons and flower look amazing as well!!

Sheri said...

WOW! Super cute design! I love the ribbon and flower! TFS!

slbt17 said...

how creative! Love the shape.
Sandra ltb

Wanda Cullen said...

What a classy card and I absolutely LOVE what you've done with the die cut corner! Love the fibers, too!

Charlene Merrick (LilLuvsStampin) said...

So very beautiful and classy, my friend!

Luv 2 Create said...

Absolutely gorgeous card. My favorite color combo. Love the shaped corner. Just stunning.
Marcie

Joanne (jojot) said...

gorgeous shape, deep, rich in color, and so very classy......a beauty of a sentiment too....hugs

Melissa said...

Awesome shape to your card Tosh! I love the black/white combo, it is so elegant!

Cindy Haffner said...

GORGEOUS my friend!!!

dpkennedy said...

Ooohhh. Yeah, that's what I said when I first saw this beauty....oooohhhh! Need I say more?

~ Jo ~ said...

Wow Tosh.. yet again another beautiful card! I love the black/white with a tiny splash of color. Beautiful!!!

Anonymous said...

Beautiful card and done in my favorite colors; the black and white with a touch of the red.
Love the shape of the card as well.
ColleenB.

SAMARA said...

Just mysterious and gorgeous Tosh!

Conniecrafter said...

so pretty, I love shape cards, and the touch of red to this b&w is so pretty!

Star Ark Creativity said...

I like card and have never seen anyone use black paper but it is beautiful how you put it all together with feather and the flower. And love that saying you put on it ,too.
Thank you
Delama

Joan Ervin said...

Oooooh, so elegant and classy...I LOOOVE this, Tosh!!!!! The papers and design are fabulous and the touch of red is sooo perfect!!!!

wannabcre8tive said...

Tosh, this is just gorgeous. I like the scallops and your pretty flower.
Love the black and white.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs