Thursday, January 13, 2011

To the Moon

It's Friday!! And not only is the weekend finally here, but I have the honor of hosting the Viva la Verve sketch Challenge over at Splitcoaststampers in the Verve Forum this next week.
I'm so excited.

Click HERE for all the details on how you can participate.

For My card, I used three new Verve sets: To the Moon, Love Notes, and Sweet Treats, along with the Jotted Heart Die, and the Sweet Scallop die. I found some cute little mini-bags at our new Hobby Lobby, and thought it would be cute to use with this sketch and include a tag inside.

The rest is pretty simple. I've listed the supplies below.
Thank you so very much for stopping by. Be sure to check out the Viva la Verve sketch challenge found Here. We'd love to have you participate!!

There's a new challenge going on over on the Verve Blog. Each month, you'll be challenged with a new theme. Click on the badge to see what this new challenge is all about!! Laurie has a gorgeous example to share with you today.

Stamps: To the Moon, Sweet Treats, Love Notes
Paper: Sophie (MME), Ivory (PTI)
Ink: Onyx Black (Versafine), Vintage Photo (Ranger Distress), Red Brick (Versamagic)
Accessories: Jotted Heart and Sweet Scallop Die (Verve), Mini Paper Bag, Buttons (PTI), Border Punches (EK Success), Burlap String, Twill, Spica Pen, Flower (Wild Orchid), Sewing Machine

15 comments:

Sylvia/LittleTreasures said...

Love your card. The colors are unique and the cute bag makes it fun.

Jerri Jimenez said...

Oh my gosh, this is absolutely adorable Tosh! The bag is so precious, I have some, will have to think of something to use them with, this is so adorable!

Keva said...

How cute is that?? I love the little bag on the front..super sweet!

SOS said...

I love it!!! It's so adorable!!

Jackie Pedro said...

Excuse me while I wipe the drool off my face!!! LOVE how you used the sketch!!! That little baggie holding the tag is DARLING!!!

Debbie Carriere said...

Love your card! That bag with the tag is too cute! And gorgeous border punch strip, too :) Fabulous sketch - can't wait to play along!

CreativeMish said...

Great card! I love that you used that little bag! so fun.

Star Ark Creativity said...

I like how you use the little bag and the card was beautiful. You did a woderful job on it.

Betty Wright said...

Tosh, your detailing and design always make me gasp! Stunning and so beautifully done. The little bag with tag is awesome! Must remember that one! Love the love card!

Joan Ervin said...

OMG, Tosh...how cute is this!!! I love how you used the little paper bag as the pocket and I'm lovin all the new stamps!!!!!

Conniecrafter said...

very cute, like the way your buttons and background color of the heart brings out the colors in the paper, love that border they are on too, neat way to stitch on the bag!

Beverly said...

Another great card!
I love the color scheme you used.

Donna Heber said...

Tosha,

This is gorgeous! I love your use of the mini paper bags (which I have) so you have inspired me! TFS.

Leslie Miller said...

You always use the prettiest flowers! This is very sweet, Tosh. Love that punched border.

dpkennedy said...

I love this! The paper band and that border punch you used is fabulous!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs