Monday, March 8, 2010

Retro Wishes

This isn't normally my style, but as I worked with today's Mojo Sketch found HERE, this ultra-fun new font from one of Verve's newest releases called Big Wish, and the fun new Cosmo Cricket Joy Ride papers, this is what I came up with. I thought it was perfect for a guy! And we all know, those are hard to come by. If you're anything like me, you gravitate toward flowers and lace. So when a masculine card emerges, I don't complain. I go with the flow.

Everything is pretty self explanatory. No special techniques. Just straight forward stamping, Copic coloring, and gluing.

Have a fantastic week!! And don't forget to check out the challenges on the Verve Blog. You could win some of the newest releases, and they are fantastic!! You have until midnight tonight.

Thanks for stopping by!!
Happy stamping!





Stamps:
Big Wish
Paper: Joy Ride (Cosmo Cricket), PTI
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento)
Accessories: Circle Nestabilities (Spellbinders), Ribbon, Metal Dots, Copics, Button

12 comments:

Jackie Pedro said...

Go with the flow, Tosh!!! Great manly card!!!

Kim said...

Tosh, I finally now have your blog in my feed reader, so I won't miss a single awesome creation. After planning to post comments on (so far) 6 different cards, I thought I'd better just say one big WOW!!!!! There, that should cover it. ;) Okay, here's another: WOWEEEE!!! You just plain old ROCK girl! Hope all is well with you!

Amy Sheffer said...

This is awesome, Tosh! Love the retro look!

StampOwl said...

another fab card Tosh

simplemountaindreams.blogspot.com said...

So cute! Guys can be so hard to design for sometimes. I really like this one!

Hugs!
Cindy

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Oh how beautiful Tosh!! Love your combo of papers and colors!! Masculine cards are tough but you did an awesome job!
hugs,
Chris

Conniecrafter said...

Great masculine card, I need all the help I can get in that area, tfs!

Silke Ledlow said...

AWESOME masculine card - GF!!! Love the DP and you rocked the Sketch!!! Hugs ~S~

Denise Marzec said...

Wow, that looks like a hard sketch. LOVE what you did with it! AWESOME masculine card, Tosh!

Melisa Waldorf said...

Thanks so much for stopping by my blog as part of the CCEE challenge! Cute card! and the one below is GORGEOUS!! I love that pendant die!

Julia Aston said...

Yikes! I don't think I've EVER seen you do such a CAS card Tosh!! Love it!

Rose Ann said...

I love your Mojo card and great mix of papers too!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs