Thursday, March 18, 2010

Feelin' Fantastic!!

I made this card for the Viva la Verve challenge this week. Love the sketch and apron inspirations!! Click Here for a direct link to the challenge.

No complicated techniques or details used for this card. I just followed the sketch and used the first apron as my inspiration. I loved the pinks, flowers and dots. The two Verve sets I used are Feel the Sun and Fairy Tales. The flowers are paper toled and colored with Tombows. The yummy paper is Gossamer by Memory Box, and the frame at the base of the flowers is a combo of the center of the Lattice Pendant and Petite Circle Scallops (Spellbinders).

Thanks for stopping by!!
Have a fabulous weekend!

Stamps: Feel the Sun, Fairy Tales
Paper: Papertrey, Wizard Medium (Prism), Gossamer (Memory Box)
Ink: Versamark
Accessories: Tombows, Aqua Pen, Detail Black ep, Lattice Pendant and Petite Circle Scallops (Spellbinders), Circle Punch, Rhinestones (Kaisercraft and Zva Creative), Ribbon (May Arts), Border Punch (Martha Stewart), Sewing Machine

16 comments:

Unknown said...

This is absolutely gorgeous, Tosh!! Love the fabulously colored and layered flowers (not just one but 3!) and all the ribbon!! That paper is one of my favorites!!

Rose Ann said...

This is so soft and beautiful, Tosh!! Your layered flowers look incredible, and I love your perfect bows!!

ChristineCreations said...

Oh your bows are gorgeous! This is beautifully decadent Tosh!

Joanne (jojot) said...

such a soft, sweet, serene and stunning card

StampOwl said...

beautiful my friend

Amy Sheffer said...

Stunning, Tosh! I love the magic you've worked with this sketch! Awesome!

Karen Wilson said...

Hi Tosh! Thanks for visiting my blog and leaving such a sweet comment! This card is stunning, I love those flowers!

Nancy said...

Very beautiful. Love the soft colors.

Silke Ledlow said...

GASP - this is absolutely GORGEOUS!!! You rocked the Sketch and the IC piece!!! Hugs ~S~

Cindy Lawrence said...

Oh Tosh, this is so soft and lovely! A-MAZING, my friend! :)

Melissa Sauls said...

You SHOULD be feeling fantastic....this card is AMAZING!!! A true piece of art...love it!

JoAnn said...

I absolutely love these flowers. Beautiful work!

Pat said...

Oh my gosh. This is breathtaking. I love your colors and design. Beautiful job!!!!!

Shelly K. said...

I love your use of colors...makes me rethink some projects I want to do! Great work. Shelly

Yvonne Hagane said...

Everything you do is just amazing...what a talent you have, Tosh!

Lynda Benden said...

This is GORGEOUS Tosh! Love your perfect little bows and wonderful colors!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs