Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Rainy Days

Aren't Lily and Milo just the sweetest? I just love this darling image, and coloring it was so much fun! I used SCS's Sketch for this card. You can find it HERE.

I got this precious Rainy Days image from Stamper's Dream. I colored it with copics and added some sparkle with my Quickie Glue Pen, and Ultrafine Transparent Glitter.

I ink distressed the edges with Old Paper (Ranger Distress Ink), the distressed them all with my fingernail. Sometimes the paper tears, but I love the look of that. I then sewed around all the edges and added some Martha Stewart Punch Butterflies that have Rhinestone Stickers (Kaisercraft) as their centers.

Finally, I added a Paper Flower (Kaisercraft), with a button (Making Memories), and some fibers. That about sums it up. If you ever have any questions, feel free to email me by clicking on my email link.

Oh, I almost forgot, the image is paper toled. The umbrella has three layers, whereas Lily and Milo are only 2 layers.


Supplies: Stamps - Lily and Milo: Rainy Days (Stampavie) Paper - Baby Powder (Imaginisce), Vanilla Cream (Prismatics) Ink - Tuxedo Black (Memento), Old Paper (Ranger) Accessories - Nestabilities, Copics, Butterfly punches (Martha Stewart), Paper flower (Kaisercraft), Rhinestone Stickers (Kaisercraft), Button (MM), Fibers, Glitter, Sewing Machine, Dimensional Tape

Thank you so much for stopping by. I hope your week is off to a fabulous start!
Happy Stamping!
Tosh

21 comments:

Denise Marzec said...

Fantastic coloring (as always) and the butterflies are the perfect accents!!

Unknown said...

Oh Tosh, that is too adorable! Love the colors, and those itty butterflies! You did an amazing job with all your stitching and distressing, too! Funny, I posted with this image today also...but your card is way cuter! :-)

Kimberly Crawford said...

AWWWWW!!!!!!! I want to hug this! Its just fabulous! LOVE the butterflies!!Great job with the sketch-this is just AMAZING!!!!!!!

Cindy Haffner said...

I agree want to hug those sweet gals. Makes me happy. Hugs Cindy

carole (TruCarMa) said...

Aaaack! This is so adorable Tosh -- love it!!!

Rose Ann said...

This is so cute, Tosh!! I love the colors, distressing, and fabulous dimension!!

dpkennedy said...

Adorable Tosh! I love all the distressed layers and the flower! Coloring is awesome too!

StampOwl said...

awwwwwwwwww I love it Tosh ... so so cute

ChristineCreations said...

I really love this Tosha, love the distressing and how it gives the paper such a softened effect. And the image is really so sweet and springy!

Deborah Anton said...

This is so cute Tosh! Love the popped up umbrella!

Charlene Merrick (LilLuvsStampin) said...

Your new banner is fantabulous, Toshypooh!! Jami did a great job and if I ever get around to doing a blog for myself and am stuck, will keep her in mind. Love your sweet and precious card, HC!

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

This is the cutest, Tosh! Oh my, I LOVE that little raised umbrella! Just darling!

Betty Wright said...

Tosh, the colors and distressing are fantastic!!!! Your coloring and dimension are gorgeous!!!! Great card!!!!

BTW.........love your new banner!!!!

Anonymous said...

FABULOUS CARD!!! lOVE EVERYTHING ABOUT IT!!!

Tosh - I really love all your latest projects!!! Your baby picture is the cutest too!!!

Hugs ~S~

Elena said...

Fabulous card! Coloring is amazing! Love the vintage look!

Deborah Saaranen said...

How cute is this!?! I love everything about it!

Conniecrafter said...

so sweet, love the distressing and great layering!

Jami said...

WOW!! This is awesome!! Love the dimension and coloring...and all those distressed layers!
hugs, Jami

Anonymous said...

You make the simplist stamps turn into something special. Just darling Tosh
Charlene

Amy Johnson said...

This is so sweet and pretty! I love the soft colors/papers, the butterflies, and the prima. Great job with the sketch challenge!

Joan Ervin said...

What an adorable card, Tosh....your coloring is sooo amazing and I love how you popped all the layers...this is just precious!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs