Thursday, January 1, 2009

Charming Gardner

Happy New Year everyone!! It's so nice to be able to just *do what I want* today. Relax, stamp, read...whatever I feel like.

Well, I started this card yesterday with this darling flower image from the Charming Gardner set of Impression Obsession. I LOVE this set. It has a gorgeous tall jar filled with flowers, rainboots filled with flowers, and this sweet trio. Michelle has it and some more fabulous IO images in her store Stamper's Dream...along with a variety of stamps, fantastic papers, ribbon and embellishments.

Oh, back to the beginning...I started this card yesterday, and couldn't find the *perfect* ribbon. FedEx helped though. It brought me my new papers from Emma's Paperie!! And in the box, she included some of this darling gingham ribbon!! PERFECT!! It was just what I needed to finish this card. I added a Stampin' Up button, and to finish it off, and add a bit of silver for today's Ways to use it Challenge on SCS, I added this adorable little watering can charm that I got from StarLitStudio. Cindy has some fabulous charms and other goodies in her awesome store, so you should go check it out.

I colored my image with copics and added a touch of glitter to the flower centers. The edges are all ink distressed with Old Paper and Frayed Burlap (Ranger Distress), and the pearls are from Kaisercraft.

The corners were punched with a darling punch that I received from my dear friend JoJot, and the back panel is Labels I by Spellbinders.


Supplies:
Stamps - Charming Gardner (Impression Obsession)
Paper - Rusty Pickle, White and Kraft (Prism)
Ink - Tuxedo Black (Memento), Old Paper and Frayed Burlap (Ranger Distress)
Accessories - Pearls (Kaisercraft), Charm (starlitstudio), button (SU), Ribbon (Emma's Paperie), Corner punches, glitter, dimensional tape


That about sums it up. Thank you so much for visiting my blog. I hope you have a fabulous first day of the new year!!
Tosh

24 comments:

Denise Marzec said...

Everything about this is absolutely AWESOME!! Love the charm, the pink button with the gingham ribbon is the sweetest, and I'm LOVIN' all the shapes and corner treatments!

You SERIOUSLY ROCK!

Unknown said...

I love everything about this card, Tosh! The pink button, the pearls, the charm...it's all perfect together! And I LOVE your coloring on the flower image!

Becky said...

This card is just gorgeous, I love the dp and the pearls, and the ribbon is perfect.

StampOwl said...

oh wow this is gorgeous Tosh!!!

Norine said...

think this card is perfect love the colors just got my labels 1 so you have inspired me to play now LOL
Hugs
Norine

Linda Carson said...

Lovely!

Cindy Haffner said...

Hey girl so glad you got to stamp today. Love your card.

Kimberly Crawford said...

Oh, that is SO beautiful!! I want to make cards like you!!!!

Unknown said...

LOVE the colors/shades!

Teresa Kline said...

wow this is sooo gorgoeus...I luv the softness! *~*

Rose Ann said...

Your flowers are gorgeous, Tosh...and I love all of the die cuts and pearls!! I love your ribbon treatment with the button and charm as well!! Beautiful!!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh...Tosh...gosh!! This is heavenly. Love the soft delicate everything.

Anonymous said...

I love this card! Its so soft and beatuiful. Love your shading. Just an awesome card!!

Bonnie Weiss said...

This card is absolutely 'peaceful'. And, of course, I love the subtle touches of PINK!

Anonymous said...

Your card is sensational - and I adore the warm hues with the gentle touch of pink. You really ARE the master!

Paula Barin said...

I love this card!!! It's soooo pretty.

retiredheather said...

What a great card Tosh. I love the corners...great punch.
Hugs
Heather

Kimberly Crawford said...

So you are really going to tell me about the cheesecake? :) :) :)

Elena said...

This card is so gentle! I love the colors, ribbon, flowers, beautiful coloring, corners and charm!

dpkennedy said...

Such a pretty card...love the colors!

Silke Ledlow said...

Amazingly gorgeous in every way - I love it!!!

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Oh my goodness. . .gorgeous! LOVE the colors. . .so elegant!

Jami said...

So soft and gorgeous!! That ribbon is totally perfect!
hugs, Jami

Anonymous said...

I love this...is gorgeous!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs