Tuesday, January 13, 2009

New Blog Banner!!

What do you think of my new Blog Banner? I LOVE it!! Jami (sgt Stamper) designed this for me, and even helped me change my template. Not only is she AMAZING, she's absolutely the sweetest!!!!!! I just answered a couple of questions, and this is what she came up with the very first time around. She NAILED it!! And only in a couple of days. WOW!!

If you're interested in a new banner, a watermark, modifications to your existing blog, or other changes, visit her on-line studio: Sgt Stamper's Studio. I highly recommend working with Jami. I'm pretty ignorant when it comes to computer stuff, and she took great care of me.

Thanks a million Jami! I really enjoyed working with you and wish you the best in all your new endeavors!!

Hugs!!
Tosh

26 comments:

carole (TruCarMa) said...

Awesome new banner, Tosh! Love it!

Michelle Woerner said...

LOVE it! Seriously, it is PERFECT for you!! I am gonna have to drop Jami an email!!

Jami said...

Tosh - you are too sweet!! You were loads of fun to work with, and I'm so glad you like it!! :)
big hugs,
Jami

Rose Ann said...

Love your new banner, Tosh!!

Shannan Teubner said...

Super cute! I love it!

StampOwl said...

love your new banner Tosh

Cindy Haffner said...

I love the new banner girl, it rocks big time.

reflections:0) said...

Very nice...


reflections:0)

Unknown said...

I LOVE it, Tosh! How fun to have a makeover! :-)

Kim said...

Tosh it's beautiful!
Hugs~ Kim

Laura lok said...

awesome

Linda Carson said...

Looks FANTASTIC!!

SueB said...

T'riffic banner - I've gotta contact the Sarge - mine's BORING!

Kimberly Crawford said...

The new look is FANTASTIC!!!!!!!!

retiredheather said...

This is just perfect....just right for you.
hugs
Heather

Norine said...

looks great love how your name looks like its inside a nestie LOL
Hugs
Norine

Anonymous said...

Great banner Tosh. It looks like the kind of work that you do, with the shading and a bit of lace.
Charlene

Anonymous said...

Love it and the piece of lace with the cording just sets it off!

Karolyn at Paper Therapy said...

Cute new banner! Love it!

Anonymous said...

Tosh - I like your banner too - it's perfect!!!

Elena said...

I love your new look! Wow! Jami is so very talented!

Stef Perry said...

Yup, it's great. I liked the previous one very much, but this is fresh and still reflects what I perceive as your style.

Yvonne Jackson said...

Love the new banner Tosh. I am just trying to start my own blog so this information couldn`t have come at a better time. Thanks !

Anonymous said...

Way cool banner! It's totally you!!! Looks like you designed it yourself! :)

p.s. "Sarge" doesn't look like a sarge!! :D

Joan Ervin said...

I just love your new look, Tosh...I think I need to give Jami a visit!!

Diane McVey said...

I LOVE IT~~it's PERFECT!!! :D

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs