Wednesday, January 21, 2009

CHA Bound!! Woot!


I'm so excited to share my projects with you these next three days. I'm going to CHA with Michelle (Stamper's Dream) and Laurie (Lauraly), and I can hardly contain myself. We can't wait to see and purchase new product for the Stamper's Dream Store!

Well, when visiting so many different vendors, it's hard to remember each detail of each company, so I altered a binder (Maya Road) for each of us.

This is the first of the three. I used the Harmony Classic Circle Stamper III Ensemble (JustRite) for this one. I loved the sentiment and the charming butterfly. This set comes with a 3 1/4" Circle Stamper, to be used with 6 Designer Borders and 6 Designer Centers. Talk about flexibility! They're so easy to use, and so versatile! If you haven't checked out the JustRite blog, you should, they have some fabulous product debuting at CHA, and Michelle will be carrying it in her store!! I'm a HUGE JustRite fan, so I can't wait for the new product!! Woot!! The *2009* and *Notes* sentiments were createad with JustRite's Brayton and Trompe Script Fonts, and their Harmony Rectangle Stamper.

The swirls behind the sentiment medallion are from Doodlebug. They're sticky on both sides, so all you do, is peel them off of their base, stick them on the surface you want to decorate, sprinkle them with glitter, and rub the glitter in. Woila...how easy is that. The warm and yummy brown glitter that I used is called BonBon Sugar Coating. (Doodlebug) This glitter by Doodlebug is fine and the colors are fabulous!! LOVE this stuff.

Finally, I have to show you what I did with the bindings on the side. I wanted to cover the back and side, but the silver bindings would be hard to cover with cardstock. So, I just took my CarlCraft flower punch, punched out the flower over where the silver studs would be, and woila, it looks like a flower center. I LOVE the look.

All the edges are ink distressed with Walnut Stain (Ranger Distress Ink)


Supplies:
Stamps - Harmony Classic Circle Stamper III, Harmony Rectangle Stamper, Brayton and Trompe Script Complete Fonts (JustRite)
Paper - Upsy Daisy, Suede Brown Dark (Prismatics), Neenah Solar White
Ink - Tuxedo Black (Memento), Walnut Stain (Ranger Distress Ink)
Accessories - Nestabilties, Doodlebug Swirls, Doodlebug Sugarcoating Glitter, Martha Stewart Border Punch, CarlCraft Flower punch, Copics, Dimensional tape


Thanks so much for stopping by! I love visitors!! *grin*
Check back in Thursday and Friday to see the other binders. I should also have a Whipper Snapper project ready for you to see on Saturday too.
I hope you're week is off to a fabulous start!!
Happy Stamping!
Tosh

19 comments:

Gabriela said...

Oh I adore the altered binder and cannot wait another minute to see the rest! What an wonderful idea to help "y'all" stay organized at CHA.

Unknown said...

Oh Tosh, every single detail is just awesome! You put a lot of work into that, and it certainly shows! FABULOUS job, my friend! And I get to see it in person in just 3 more days! WOO HOO! I can hardly wait!!!

Anonymous said...

Cool notebook using the browns/greens that I like so much. You know I am still drooling over yesterday's card. Have fun at CHA and buy lots of cool stuff for the store!

Suzanne J Dean said...

Oooh, what a great binder---so pretty & elegant too! Hope to meet up with you at CHA--can't wait for warmer weather, new goodies & meeting everyone!

hugz,
Suzanne

Denise Marzec said...

Awesome binder!!

StampOwl said...

This is wonderful Tosh ... hope you have a great time at CHA

Anonymous said...

that binder rocks - and would make a fab. teacher gift - hmmmm!!!

Elena said...

This binder looks so elegant!

Carole Campanile said...

Wonderful! I love the colors adn of course your art work/design.

carole (TruCarMa) said...

Fabulous binder, and I can't wait to give you a big ol' hug, you ornery thing you!!!

Jami said...

How awesome!!! And how lucky are you to go to CHA!! I hope you have a blast!!
hugs, Jami

Silke Ledlow said...

What an awesome idea - Tosh!!! This binder is fabulous!!! Have fun at the CHA!!!

Julia Aston said...

What a super binder Tosh - love how you did the edge with the flowers!

Joan Ervin said...

This is sooo fabulous, Tosh....every little detail is just gorgeous!!! Have a wonderful time at CHA!!!

Mothermark said...

Absolutely incredible.....amazing...

Oh yeah, I love your new banner! Its the coolest! Beautiful and so you! Have fun this weekend!

Rose Ann said...

Another beautiful binder, Tosh!! I love that JustRite image, pretty papers, and sparkly swirls!! All of them are totally fabulous!!

Kim Teasdale said...

I'm totally giddy because I actually got a chance to TOUCH some of your work!!! OMG I met you and you are so funny (yes, I am a dork) lol
I so enjoyed getting a chance to meet everyone especially all my stamping hero's!!! I *heart* you!!!

Hugs from a stamping geek!

Kim

Judy Rozema said...

It's even more awesome IRL!!! :)

dpkennedy said...

What a fantastic idea! I have to make some of these...I know they'd be great for a whole lot of things!!! Gorgeous!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs