Friday, January 22, 2016

Everything's Rosy with Power Poppy


Helllloooo!!!  I'm back to share another Power Poppy card with y'all!!  On Tuesday, Power Poppy released a new digital set called Everything's Rosy, and it's exquisite!  Marcella has such a beautifully unique way of displaying flowers!  I love the sweet little mug and tea cup, and the roses....well they are a dream to color.  To me, this image could be modern, or vintage, so I went with vintage this time around.  I colored everything with Copics, and embellished it with anything I could find to give it a vintage feel.  I printed the sentiment onto a piece of Vellum cardstock and sewed all the panels together.   

http://powerpoppy.blogspot.com/2016/01/new-year-new-challenge.html


I also made this card a tall card for this month's Power and Spark challenge to Stretch yourself.  The image is new to me, as well as the die and button/lace trim.  I hope you'll take a moment to join in on the challenge if you haven't already!!  


Now, for some more inspiration! Check out the following Bloom Brigade Blogs if you haven't already!




Copics:  Roses:  R24, R22, R20, E53, E51, E50, R20, YG99, YG95, YG91, YG01, Tea cup and Mug: T6, T4, T2, T0

That sums up my project for today.  I hope you'll "stretch" yourself and join us for our Power Poppy Power and Spark challenge this month!!

Happy Stamping!

______________________________________________________________________________ 

StampsEverything's Rosy (Power Poppy)
Paper:  X-Press It, Summer Crush (Maja Design), Vellum and White (PTI)
Ink:  Antique Linen (Ranger Distress)
Dies:  Floral Assortment and Standard Squares (Spellbinders)
Accessories:  Copics, Seam Binding Ribbon, Vintage Button, Button Trim, Pearls (Pizzazz Aplenty), Sewing Machine

14 comments:

CherylQuilts said...

Wow, Tosh, this is gorgeous, and I really love your color combination and coloring! What a stunning layout too with the tall card and the beautiful DP and lovely embellishments. It's definitely a romantic and charming card! Totally in love with it!! Delish! Hugs, sweet friend!

Stacy Morgan said...

Beautiful Tosha! I like the feminine feel with the pinks and the lattice like frame. Your roses are beautifully colored and another tall and thin card, awesome! This is truly beautiful!

Leslie Miller said...

Have mercy, gorgeous! My jaw dropped when I saw this. The smaller image is as breathtaking as when it's larger. It looks so delicate and pretty on your vintage card. Beautiful papers and design, and the fabulous die cut frame is perfection with these roses. Love your new trim, too!

Julie Koerber said...

Absolutely beautiful Ms. Tosh! I love how the flowers just look like they are POPPING off your card -- so beautifully colored! Done up to perfection if I don't say so myself! :-)

Pauline said...

Gorgeous, gorgeous Tosha! Oh my goodness what a beautiful card. Love your choice of colours, and your layout is stunning. Beautiful papers, gorgeous die cuts and your finishing details pulls this all together.
Stunning!

Melanie Ann MacKenzie said...

The colours you have used, the beautiful die, the whole layout of your card emits a soft, sweet and feminine feel. Really beautifully done.

Karen W said...

Beautiful card, it just pops!

BenteS said...

So beautiful, love the layout of your card!
The image is very pretty, and your coloring is great!

Mary Ann said...

Beautiful card!!!Love your work,it is awesome!Great stamp!!!Have a great weekend!!!

Donna Ellis said...

Tosh, my heart always smiles when seeing your designs - they are exquisite. Thanks for the tip about stitching the vellum - duh! I had not thought about that before. I especially like how you created a "miniature" version of the image and brought in two colors for the roses. Gorgeous card! Thanks for sharing your techniques!

Jerri Jimenez said...

Wow, that's a gorgeous Card Tosh, you did a fabulous job with this one, I need to purchase it and try it on parchment, it's a fabulous design!

Davi said...

SO beautiful, I love the small checks and vintage look to go with the image! I'm in love with the image and you all made it look so different!!

Conniecrafter said...

Beautiful coloring and framing!!

Bajalizzy said...

adding gemstones is fun - this card is beautiful with the mini pearls, moonstone bow accent, and mother-of-pearl buttons - wow!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs