Friday, January 15, 2016

Smitten with Power Poppy



Hello friends!  Could it really be Friday already?  Wow!  And we're already half way through January.  Well, since it is Friday, I have a Power Poppy card to share with you.  I decided to make a masculine Valentine this week and I thought the Good Thinking: Love Notes set would be perfect.  I used warm colors, and a masculine themed embossed background.  I had to include a heart too, since it is a Valentine, and I thought the "smitten" sentiment was just the cutest.

 
http://powerpoppy.blogspot.com/2016/01/new-year-new-challenge.html
That's it for my card today.  Sweet and simple.

Now, we have another Power and Spark challenge going on and we would love to have you join us.  All you have to do is make a tall card and use something new to you, whether it be a technique or a product.  Easy-Peasy!



And now, for some more fabulous inspiration, check out what the following Bloom Brigaders have to share:

No coloring this week.  Just some stamps, inks, dies and an embossing folder.  CAS all the way! 

Thank you so much for stopping by!  I hope your weekend is awesome and maybe filled with a little adventure.

   Happy Stamping!
_____________________________________________________________________________

StampsGood Thinking: Love Notes (Power Poppy)
Paper:  White and Black (PTI), Silver
Ink:  Toffee Crunch and Teal Zeal (Memento), Onyx Black and Smokey Gray (Versafine)
Dies:  Postage Stamps (Spellbinders), Stitched Rectangles (Waltzingmouse), Hearts, Primitive #3 (Sizzix
Accessories:  Embossing Folder (Cuttlebug), Dimensional Tape 

6 comments:

Tricia T said...

What a fun masculine card design, Tosha! I need to start thinking about a card for my husband... hmm. I might have to take a look at that embossing folder! :)

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, happy Friday, Tosh, and what a fun card! I love it and love the embossed background...yes, so masculine! And how perfect to use the postage stamps and that sweet little clothespin with the heart and "smitten" on it! So darling and should melt someone's heart! Sweetness! Yes, it's hard to believe January is half over - yikes! Times flies when we are having fun, right? Have a great weekend and sending hugs!

Leslie Miller said...

A perfect masculine Valentine! Seriously great design, Tosh. L-O-V-E it!

Karen W said...

Very cute card, love it!!

Stacy Morgan said...

Super cute Tosh! I like the textured background it fits this for a guy valentine. Awesome!

ChristineCreations said...

Perfect texture for a guy design. And I love that little clothespin clipped heart!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs