Saturday, June 29, 2013

Waltzingmouse June Release Previews ~ Day 3




Hello everyone!!  Welcome to day 3 of the Waltzingmouse Stamps June Release preview.   My post is going to be very short.  I don't have any internet so I'm using my daughter's phone and laptop.  

I made my card today using the new Country Labels 14 set.  I just adore the sentiment "Love you to bits".  And the Labels 14 frames are so charming!

The little "Loved" bingo card and heart were cut from Summer Stories dp by Teresa Collins, and the framing was created using Decorative Labels 27 and Labels 27 dies by Spellbinders.  The Rose is from Prima, and the little flourish was made using the Fantastic Flourish One diecut by Spellbinders.

That's it for me today.  Hopefully my internet will be up and running soon.  I have a lot to share with you in the next few days.

Here's a list of the other WMS DT members who are sharing previews today:


Thanks so much for stopping by!  I hope you are having a fantastic weekend!!
Happy Stamping!!

7 comments:

Renee said...

Absolutely gorgeous!!
Love how you tucked the little Bingo card in to coordinate so well with the sentiment! :)

Stacy Morgan said...

Beautiful Tosha! Love the elegant shape and the roset if wonderful. Fabulous card.

Jill Norwood said...

Love the color story on your beautiful card! The country labels are so charming!

Marisa said...

Oooh, love the new nestie shape! Gorgeous card and love the soft colours.

Julia Aston said...

So pretty with the wonderful die cut layers Tosh and that pretty peach rose!

Jean Bullock said...

Wonderful layers. so pretty!

Conniecrafter said...

so pretty, that is a cute sentiment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs