Friday, May 18, 2012

Wedded Bliss Viva la Verve



I've been playing with some more Verve images and decided to participate in this week's Viva la Verve sketch found HERE.

I need a wedding card in a couple of weeks, and thought the images from the Verve set Small Celebrations would look fabulous with the new Indie Chic paper by My Mind's eye. I love the blue/gold combination.

Short and sweet today. Graduations and parties to go to, and my college kids just got home, so lots to do ya'll!!

Have a fantastic weekend!!
Happy Stamping!

post signature

_______________________________________________________

Stamps: Small Celebrations (Verve)

Paper: Indie Chic (My Mind's Eye), Vintage Cream (PTI)
Ink: Smokey Gray (Versafine), Pumice Stone (Ranger)
Accessories: Standard Circle, Standard Scallop Circle, Floral Ovals and Romantic Rectangles (Spellbinders), Dew Drops, Frosted Lace (Stickles), Wrinkled Ribbon (PrairieBirdBoutique), Twine (Pizzaz Aplenty), Lace, Distrezz~it~All (Zutter), Sewing Machine, Button (PTI)

9 comments:

Marisa said...

Gorgeous colour combo and that ribbon just pops! Loving the colour combo. Have a great weekend :)

nwilliams6 said...

Tosh, this is beautiful. Love the distressing and the gorgeous colors, but that ribbon is the best!!!

Gabriela said...

Tosh - your card oozes with charm and tender sweetness, just like you! So glad to hear both your kids are home. I know you will enjoy every moment with them.

Laurie Schmidlin said...

Tosh, there are not enough words for me to express how much I adore your card! Wow!! So stunning! Probably one of my favorites EVER!!!

Melissa said...

Oh my goodness! My heart is swooning for this card! Yep, can you tell I love it? Life has slowed down a bit, lets get together soon. Hugs!

Runs with Scissors said...

I love the vintage look. Very nice.

Conniecrafter said...

Gorgeous, love the way you used all the dies and the pretty color combo!

dpkennedy said...

This is SO pretty!

Vickie Z said...

Love these colors! Lace border is wonderful...fabulous card!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs