Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Romans 8:18


Hello stampers!! I made this card awhile back for the Verve release, and haven't gotten around to posting it to my blog until today. Julee always has such fantastic sentiments and flowers. I'm in awe of her talent each and every release. But I have to say that this is one of my favorite sentiments. I stamped it with Smokey Gray Versafine onto ivory cs, so it's a little hard to see in the photo. (Click on the photo for a closer look) It's Romans 8:18 - "For I consider that the sufferings of this present time are not worthy to be compared with the glory which shall be revealed in us." If you're anything at all like me, there are times where your burdens feel too heavy to carry. This promise helps!! A lot!!

I paired it with her beautiful Hibiscus flowers from the Happy Days set, which I embossed with Detail White ep, and watercolored with Tombows.

The rest is pretty self explanatory.
Thanks so much for stopping by!
Happy Stamping!
Tosh

Stamps: Romans 8:18 Plain Jane, Happy Days
Paper: Little Yellow Bicycle, Ivory Simply Smooth, Island Mist Dark (Prismatics)
Ink: Smokey Gray (Versafine), Aegean Blue (Versamagic)
Accessories: Labels 1, Styled Labels Movers and Shapers (Tim Holtz), Tombows, Detail White ep, Lace, Rhinestones

14 comments:

Betty Wright said...

Absolutely gorgeous! Beautiful colors and detailing, Tosh! Wonderful scripture card!

CFLanger said...

What a beautiful card! I love the lace and flowers, and the scripture is one of my favorites too :o)

Sarah said...

I love, love, love your cards and can't wait to what you've posted each day!!!!

Wanda Cullen said...

Love the softness that comes from stamping the sentiment in smokey gray!
This really is an awesome sentiment...Julee really knows how to create gorgeous stuff and you're an amazing enabler...er...diva!

Carolyn King said...

GASP! Stunning!

Kathryn said...

what a wonderful card and verse sentiment! thank you so much for sharing! :)

have a great day,
--Kathryn

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This is absolutely GORGEOUS, Tosh. Hope your burdens are light as air today! :)

Susie said...

Julee,
This is beautiful! What blesses me the most is the verse. I've been following your blog for a while. I finally posted this past Sunday. Although I didn't have a card ready I did post a photograph. I hope you'll stop by and give it a look. I intend to post my first card this week - really {laughing}.

Grace said...

Tosh this is beautiful! I love this verse and love your color combo... stunning!

Stef H said...

oh wow! this is gorgeous! i LOVE the bling! well duh! lol.

AMIT said...

So cute card is this.

Text Advertising

Lori Craig said...

WOW! This is a stunner. I love this verse! Your card is just beautiful.

Denise Marzec said...

This is AAAAAAA-MAZING!! Love everything from the lace to the pretty hibiscus to the rhinestones and papers...AWESOME!

Conniecrafter said...

Beauitful, such pretty softness, great verse and beautiful flowers!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs