Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Teapot Tuesday Riddle


It's time for another Teapot Tuesday Challenge, and this week's destination is for a young teenager who's been through quite a lot. His name is Jake, and he's scheduled for surgery #17 . Click HERE to learn more about Jake. For the challenge, we were encouraged to make a cheerful card with happy images, jokes, or riddles. I included a riddle that, according to my kids, is perfect for a teenage boy. Although I went....ewwwwwww. You can see why when you read the answer below.


I hope this brings a smile to Jake's face. :)

That's it for today folks. Thank you for stopping by. I hope you're having a wonderful week!
Happy Stamping!
Tosh
_________________________________________________


Card Supplies:

Stamps: None
Paper: Boo Crew Stripe (BoBunny), Black, Pure Poppy, Ripe Avocado, Orange Zest and White (PTI)
Ink: None
Accessories: Standard Circle, Star and Long Rectangle Nestabilities dies (Spellbinders), Computer for sentiments, Hole punch, Border Punch (EK Success)

8 comments:

StampOwl said...

hey that's monkey related!!!! just saying ;)

LaurieJ said...

Thanks for the ewwwww and the giggle, Tosh. What a great card!!

Kristin K. said...

Cute card. I love round cards...and lover your colors!

Sankari W. said...

I love the colors Tosh! So clever the way the star reveals the punchline (which totally made me laugh!!!) you so rock my friend! sending you huge hugs!
Sankari :)

Bernie said...

What a great card! Love the colors and that riddle is a crack up!
Blessings Bernie

Luanne said...

Oh Tosh, that's hilarous! My boys would love this ~ it's a *guy* thing you know... :-) Love it!

Joanne (jojot) said...

how fabulous is this...a stellar creation, my friend.....so where is your CCEE post....did you 'neglect' us again, my friend....I am beginning to take it personally......just kidding...lol

Joanne (jojot) said...

Tosh....even though I was just kidding, I had to come back and apologize....you DID have a card done, just not here on your blog....I went to the individual blogs insread of the team blog.....when I went there, I saw your absolutely gorgeous card.....stunning, my friend

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs