Monday, July 11, 2011

Sweet Baby


This past weekend, Verve released 3 new sets: New Mercies, Words Cannot Express, Small Phrases, along with 3 Plain Janes: Phillipians 1:6, Life is Good, Light Tomorrow, and they're fabulous. I took all the baby themed sentiments from the Small Phrases set, laid them out on a clear block, and stamped them with Versamark across my panel. I then heat embossed them with White ep, and sponged Tattered Rose Ranger Distress Ink over them.



To finish the card, I scored a border panel with my Scor-Buddy, diecut the border with a Lattice border die by Spellbinders, added a few pearls and buttons along with some ribbon and Bakers twine.

That about sums my card up for today. Be sure to stop by the Verve Blog to see all the diva favorites for this release.

Thanks for stopping by.
Happy Stamping!
Tosh

_________________________________________________

Stamps: Small Phrases (Verve)
Paper: White (PTI)
Ink: Versamark, Spun Sugar (Ranger Distress)
Accessories: Lattice Borderabilities (Spellbinders), Buttons (PTI), Ribbon (American Crafts), Twine (Twinery), White embossing powder, Scor-Buddy, Pearls (Kaisercraft)


4 comments:

Keva said...

Oh wow..this is SO beautiful. I love the idea of stamping them all over like that. Really pretty!!

Joanne (jojot) said...

unique and sweet

Andrea Ewen said...

You have such a way with elegance, Tosh! That border at the bottom is sheer beauty and the pearls really highlight it marvelously! Love the gingham too, it's such and eye catcher! I can see why this is your favorite, it's amazing!

irishgalkelly said...

Tosh,
So pretty and elegant. I love the softness of it.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs