Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Tea-putting Tuesday

Hello and happy Tuesday!! Are ya all rested after celebrating July 4? As tradition goes at our house, my husband's brother, his wife and four boys came over for swimming, hot dogs, and of course setting off tons of fireworks. (legal ones....don't worry) It was a lot of fun.

Since it is Tuesday, I have a Teapot Tuesday card to share with you today. The destination this week is a young man, and new father, named Nathan, who recently found out he has myelogenous Leukemia. He loves golfing, playing basketball and bowling, so Cindy challenged us to make a golf themed card if we could. If not, anything sports related would be fine.

I don't have any golf images, so, I decided to make a golf ball with a scene. The "Hope" sentiment is from the Verve set Richly Blessed, the clouds were made with diecuts by Amuse, and the flag was made with a q-tip stick.

If you have a few moments to whip up a card and send it to Nathan, I'm sure he would appreciate the encouragement. Head on over to Cindy Motherway's blog: This is my story for all the details.

Thanks for dropping by. And thanks for all the kind comments you've been sending my way. They just warm my heart!!
Happy stamping my friends!!
Tosh

6 comments:

Bernie said...

Wow super card. Love the felt lawn. I'm sure he will love it.
Blessings Bernie

Luanne said...

So clever! My husband and sons love to golf, so they would appreciate this too! Love it!

Susan said...

such a unique card! Love it!! TFS!

Queen Mary said...

Oh Tosh, I just read the Tea challenge and thought "I don't have any golf stuff!" And along comes your card without any "golf stuff" and it's perfect! DEFINITELY going back to the drawing board on this one -- yours is so cute! I wonder if he'd mind two similar cards.... :)

Conniecrafter said...

that is so cool, love your hills and very creative!

Anonymous said...

I love the sewn felt grass. This is such a clever card!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs