Monday, April 18, 2011

Verve After Party

This year, we started having a Verve After Party at the Verve Blog, the Monday after each release, where we share the favorite projects of each Verve diva. This card is my favorite. I used sentiments from the set Hope Blooms.

I have the most AWESOME daughter. She's thoughtful, kind, helpful and beautiful, with a touch of orneriness that she got from her father...*grin* So when I saw the sentiment "You're an amazing..." I knew I would add "daughter" to the end of it!!

See the flower? I made that with the new Floral Circles A Cut Above dies. There are three sizes, and they work beautifully together. All I did was cut out 3 of each size, spritz them with water, crinkle them up and shape them, and then let dry. After they're all dry, I hot glue each layer, and add some stickles to the edges. E-A-S-Y!!!

I also added that fun strip of Prima Rhinestones and lace to the bottom. They lined up beautifully with the EK Success Punch I used!!

That's it for my card today. Be sure to check out the other diva favorite over at the Verve Blog.
Happy Stamping!!




Stamps: Love Deepens (Verve)
Paper: Vintage Cream (PTI), 5th Avenue (Melissa Frances)
Ink: Smokey Gray (Versafine), Old Paper and Broken China (Ranger Distress)
Accessories: Floral Circles (A Cut Above Verve Die), Fancy Tags 2 and Classic Ovals (Spellbinders), Lace and Pearl Border (Prima), Border Punch (EK Success), Leaves Punch (Martha Stewart), Rhinestones (I-Roc), Pearls (Zva Creative), Stardust Stickles, Sewing Machine

10 comments:

Laurie Schmidlin said...

OH MY WORD! You have matching bling for your punches!!! Tosh, as always I am in awe of your work! The beautiful details like the lace, punched border, and MATCHING bling makes this a stand out card! And that flower! WOW! I now dub you the Flower Whisperer!! :-)

Marisa said...

I had to giggle at the description of your daughter. Could have been me - especially the orneriness part LOL! Gorgeous card which I'm sure she will treasure. Love the flower and will have to give it a go once my order gets inn :)

Crestajune said...

Beautiful card Tosha! Love the fabulous details. You are the queen! And that flower... stunning!

Jan Castle said...

Beautiful Card!!!
Jan

Unknown said...

This is absolutely stunning. I've been on the fence about purchasing that border punch, now I know I have to have it.

Leslie Miller said...

I can see why this was your favorite. Such beautiful soft colors and your design is amazing!

Amber Hight said...

You ROCK honey, this is amazing. I can't decide what I love the most about it, the whole card is just stunning!

Conniecrafter said...

So Stunning, lovely the soft blues and creams, wonderful lace and punches with gem accents!

kksb said...

Your card is beyond beautiful! Your stitching details are incredible.

Stamp like you mean it said...

Tosh, I smiled so big to see this, knowing Nichole is every bit as wonderful as you say! What a sweet and beautiful way to give her something back, even tho she is a tad ornery! Lol! (Love that about her!)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs