Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Enjoy your day!!

Hello everyone!! Are you ready for the weekend? We have dinner plans with some dear friends who are visiting from out of state, so I'm really looking forward to a relaxing evening. Although our weather will be dropping from the upper 70's to the mid 50's. How crazy is that? In April. But I love it when the weather changes up. I get bored really easily. LOL

Anyway, since it's Thursday, I have a CCEE Stamper's Challenge card to share with you. Cindy challenged us to use lace or doilies. Woo-Hoo!! Some of my favorite embellishments.

This card was uber quick and easy. The lace and rhinestone design is "ready made" by Prima. All I did was use some Copics to color some Kaisercraft Pearls and May Arts Silk ribbon to match the green, stamp the sentiment, that comes in the Big Wish set by Verve, and color it with the same Copic. That's it.

Be sure to head on over to the CCEE Stamper's to see how the other gals used lace or doilies.

15 comments:

Teresa said...

This is simply gorgeous! Thanks for sharing!

Cindy Haffner said...

GORGEOUS Tosh!!~

StampOwl said...

Gorgeous is right!

Corine van der Zee said...

So Beautiful!!!

Hugs, Corine

Julia Aston said...

what a lovely design Tosh! The flourish pearls look wonderful meandering around that lace!

Gabriela said...

Tosha - I've always admired your ingenious use of rhinestone flourishes. The simplicity of your card, paired with those rhinestones make your card such an elegant one. Goodness, it's pretty!

Joanne (jojot) said...

I am assuming your ribbon is lacey otherwise you might need a BZZZZZ.....jk, gf...no one could Bzzzzz this beauty

Rose Ann said...

This is so pretty with all of the bling, pretty lace, and pearls!!

Enjoy visiting with your friends this weekend, Tosh!

wannabcre8tive said...

So very pretty, Tosh, I love the lace and your green bling. Very eyecatching.

Charlene Merrick (LilLuvsStampin) said...

You have such a way making an easy peasy card look so elegant and beautiful, Toshy-Pooh! Enjoy your time with your friends (secretly wishing that some day it'll be me meeting the infamous Tosh). Hugs, my friend.

Keva said...

This is so lovely. The colors look great and I love that Verve sentiment.

Jan Castle said...

Love it!!!
Jan

Luanne said...

So fabulous! I've never tried to use my copics on pearls, thet look wonderful! have fun with your friends..TFS!

Beate said...

Tosh, this looks amazing!
Hugs and smiles

Denise Marzec said...

Gorgeous!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs