Thursday, August 26, 2010

You are Amazing!!



Can it be Thursday already? WOW!! This week is almost done already. My how time is flying. And that's not a good thing. My son heads back to college all too soon!! *sniff*




Enough of the pity party. Today's post is all about this week's CCEE Challenge, and this is the last week with the panel sketches. I used some of Verve's newest images from the sets Kind Words and Fabulous You. I added some Gunmetal Stickles to the flowers, and some Rhinestones to give it a bit of sparkle. The yummy paper is all Webster's Pages.

To see what the other gals have come up with, head on over to the CCEE Stamper's Blog. We'd love to see what you do with this sketch too.

Thanks so much for stopping by!! Hope the rest of your week is super fantastic!!
Happy Stamping!
Tosh

Stamps: Kind Words and Fabulous You
Paper: Webster's Pages, Black Ivory (PTI)
Ink: Black Onyx Versafine and Black Soot Ranger Distress Ink
Accessories: Border punches (SU! and Fiskars), Silk Ribbon, Rhinestones (Zva Creative and Kaisercraft), Gunmetal Stickles

17 comments:

StampOwl said...

stunning Tosh

Teresa Kline said...

Tosh, you make every paper, embellishment, stamp, and sketch look amazing...gorgeous Verve creation..thanks so much for stopping by my blog, it means so much to me to see your beautiful smiling face...hope your day is wonderful!

enjoy *~*

Beate said...

Girl...that is GORGEOUS! Love what you did with the sketch. Love the paper and stamps you chose.
Hugs and smiles

ChristineCreations said...

A beautiful combination of papers Tosh...Such a soft gorgeous feel against the black.

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This is just BEAUTIFUL, Tosh! I just adore those super long ribbon tails! And the sweet little embellishments. So lovely!

Rose Ann said...

This is so gorgeous, Tosh!! I adore the beautiful papers you've used, and the black looks so striking against the pastels!!

Denise Marzec said...

This is really pretty, Tosh! Love the sweet papers!!

Gabriela said...

In response to "You're amazing" - YOU are, actually!

Anonymous said...

So beautifully done, Tosh. Love the colors and the mix of dp's.

Earline said...

Really love your work this card is stunning love to see I have e-mail from you in my box.

Joanne (jojot) said...

yep....ya gone and dun it agin....that spongin, wamr, rich, classy thing ya got going for ya....I am in awe

Cindy Haffner said...

WOW-ers Tosh this is GORGEOUS!

Leslie Miller said...

My, this is pretty, Tosh! Beautiful take on the sketch, and love how you used the Webster's Pages!

Joan Ervin said...

OMG, Tosh, this is absolutely STUNNING!!!! You took that sketch and created a masterpiece....I LOOOVE it!!!!

Silke Ledlow said...

You are truly amazing my sweet friend!!! I love your take on this Sketch....Hugs ~S~

Deborah Anton said...

Beautiful card Tosh! I love that bow! YOU are amazing! :)

Conniecrafter said...

so pretty, love the softness in the papers, and like what you did with the sketch!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs