Friday, August 20, 2010

Verve Release Party Tonight!!

For the last week, the Verve Divas have been peeking the newest releases, and I'm sure you're dying to see what the entire sets look like. As usual, Julee's outdone herself with design and style. I decided to show the flexibility of Julee's images, as I'm sure many of you have already figured out. That's one of my favorite things about Verve. They all work together yet have their own distinct flavor. And tonight is the Release Party you won't want to miss. Click HERE to join the party at 8:00 pm Eastern.

Now, for the little 3 x 3 1/2 cards I made using a variety of the newest Verve images.

Happy Hello was used on each card, along with one other set.
I'll show you each card individually and tell you the sets I used with them.

First is the cupcake: It comes from Birthday Bash: colored with Copics



Second is the Sunshine (Flower): The images are from Dream Big ~ Notice the sparkle?



Third is the little flowers: These images are from Carpe Cupcake



And finally, the Fourth with the leaves: They come from Great Friend


So, be sure to join us at the Verve Forum on SCS found HERE.

Thanks so much for stopping by!!
Happy Stamping!!
Tosh

8 comments:

pammy jo said...

these are too cute! i love the clean design, and what a way to show off the images and sentiments - just fabulous :)

Gabriela said...

Oh Tosh this little quartet just ran away with my heart! I love the little sparkle and of course the sweet little die cut at the bottom of each one. It adds so much personality and definitely sets these apart from anything else. I adore your originality. Hugs, Gabriela

Clare said...

Your little cards are nice! Very cute, clean and just what I need!

Michelle Woerner said...

What up girl! These are right up my alley! LOVE them. How did you get that little loopy thing on the bottom? Hugs,

Tanya said...

Oh these are so sweet! LOVE these!

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Tosh, you clever little thing, you!!!! These are just the cutest cards ever! Love this set!

Joanne (jojot) said...

what a sweet set of cards...CAS and just lovely

Joan Ervin said...

What a wonderful set, Tosh!!!! I just LOOOOVE how you drew the line around the card and added the images in the corners...such great designs!!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs