Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Sledding with Popcorn the Bear


Isn't this bear and his little friend just the cutest? I adore all the Popcorn Bears by Crafter's companion. Their faces are just so precious. And his little duck friend is so sweet and charming!! I have two cards to share with you today. Both were made with images from the Just For You Popcorn the Bear set, both were made with Snugglebug dp by The Little Yellow Bicycle and both were stamped with Versamark, embossed with Detail Black ep, and watercolored with Tombows. The blue panel behind the images was made with the Tim Holtz Ornamental Die, and I added some borders with EK Success and Martha Stewart punches.

I also added some Fun Flock to the hat brims, and some glitter to the Snowflakes which were made with Spellbinders' Snowflake borderabilities.

The next card is pretty straight forward. I used Karen Giron's Sweet Sunday Sketch #82 found HERE., and did some fun stitching around the panels. They're all ink distressed with Vintage Photo Ranger Distress ink.



That about sums these guys up. I hope your week is off to a great start. Stop by tomorrow for some Verve - a - liscious eye candy. I LOVE this weeks Mojo Monday sketch and can't wait to show you what I did with it.

Happy Stamping!
Tosh

8 comments:

StampOwl said...

super cute Tosh

Gabriela said...

Tosh - Tosh - Tosh! What am I going to do with you? Thank goodness I was sitting down when I opened your blog page because otherwise I would have landed on the ground when I look one look at your artwork and nearly swooned. Both of your cards are absolutely precious. I cannot imagine how many hours of love you poured into these babies, but oh do they shine like the gems that they are!

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh Tosh this is the CUTEST!! Hugs Cindy

ChristineCreations said...

Your bear looks delightfully cozy Tosh :)

And oh that little duck is so cute! Great stitching too!

Chris Olsen, Glowbug said...

Oh I just love your Popcorn bear. So sweet!! YOur coloring and design and both these cards are stunning!!
hugs,
Chris

Joan Ervin said...

Ooooh, I sooo love the sweet little Popcorn Bear....your coloring is absolutely gorgeous on these adorable cards, Tosh!!!! Your attention to detail is amazing, gf!!!!

Denise Marzec said...

Wit Whewwwwww, AWESOME coloring!!

Joanne (jojot) said...

OMGosh...I just want to pinch the bear's cheeks, and tickle that critter with a feather ....they are both adorable and the cards just rock with all your special touches

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs