Wednesday, January 23, 2008

We have a WINNER!!!

Drum roll please...................my first ever blog candy winner is....................#17 WendyP. I used my daughter this morning to pick the number. Being new to this whole blog world, I'm clueless with how to use the random number picker thingy.

Thank you everyone for your kind words and helpful suggestions. I know I've been changing the template a bit. I think I've finally found one that is easy on the eyes and easy to read. Some of you have asked to see altered items. I do hope to do some of those in the near future even though cards are my stamping project of choice. Tutorials? That too is doable.

Wendy, if you could email me at stamps4fun@hotmail.com, I'll give you the code to use at Rubbernecker for your free $10 Rubbernecker Bucks! Congratulations!!

Thank you to everyone who commented. I really appreciate the time you took to leave one!! Happy stamping!! And I should have a card posted later today for the SCS sketch challenge!!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs