Friday, January 25, 2008

Inspiration!!

Hey y'all!!! Just wanted to let you know I won't be posting until Sunday evening. That's when I post a challenge I do with some goofy SCS friends. I'm heading to a Stamp Festival in Riverside, CA for today and Sat. I can't wait. I don't have any stamping stores anywhere near where I live, so this is a real treat for me. Plus I get to meet Dave and his wife Pat...the owners of RN, who I design for. How cool is that?!?!?! Hopefully I'll have a lot of inspiration from the vendors and their products!!

I hope you're all having an awesome weekend and are feeling the inspiration flowing through your fingers, to the stamps, and onto the cardstock!! Happy Stamping everyone!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm sooooooooooo jealous! I wish I was going to a stamp convention! I know you will have lots of fun and come back with some cool new toys!

Anonymous said...

I am more than a *little* jealous!!! :-) Seriously, I hope you have an amazing time, Tosh!!!

Judy Rozema said...

Oh - man! That sounds really, really fun!! I wish I lived somewhere close to anything like that!! I hope you are having a fabulous time! Looking forward to hearing all about it~

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs