Saturday, July 25, 2015

Power Poppy Christmas in July Sale



http://powerpoppy.com/collections/happiest-holiday-collection
It's Christmas in July over at Power Poppy and Marcy is offering 20% off all Christmas stamp sets for 24 hours today.  And that's not all.  Marcy is offering this gorgeous digital Hollyberries image for half off.  That's only $3 for a beautiful holly berry branch and 2 sentiments.  What a deal!!

For my card today, I printed 3 of the Hollyberries branches, colored them with Copics, and fussy cut them out.  I cut one of them into smaller pieces to fill in the corners of the card.  I also cut up the sentiment and laid it randomly over the lattice portion of the card.  The holly and berries have a touch of glitter added to them also, to give them a little pop, and I burnished the back of the images for some added texture.



That's it for me today.  If you haven't already, you'll want to check out the inspirational creations the following Bloom Brigaders have to share.  There's no shortage of inspiration with these gals, let me tell ya!!
Copics:  YG99, YG97, YG95, YG91, YG01, E49, E47, E44, R37

  Happy Stamping!!
__________________________________________________________________

StampsHollyberries (Power Poppy)
Paper:  Core'dinations, Bazzill, Vintage Cream (PTI)
Ink:  Vintage Photo (Ranger Distress)
DiesGreek Island Collection - Background (Creative Expressions-Sue Wilson) 
Accessories:  Copics, Sequins, Glitter, Library Clip (SU!), Dimensional Tape 

8 comments:

CherylQuilts said...

Oh, Tosh, how gorgeous! I love the fussy-cut hollyberries, and what a fabulous die-cut for them...wow! It has a vintage Christmas feel to it, and I love it! You too use sequins well...I may have to try them, but I've just not had much success...yet! Hehe! Hugs!

Leslie Miller said...

A stunning, festive creation, Tosh! LOVE the die cut and the colors. It looks like a decorated door or window. Very homey in a vintage kinda way.

Jerri Jimenez said...

Fabulous Tosh, I love this design!

Conniecrafter said...

so pretty, like how you have tucked and displayed the sentiments!

Julia Aston said...

That holly is absolutley gorgeous against the lattice die Tosh! Julia xx

Stacy Morgan said...

Fabulous Tosh! The lattice background is so cool. I like the way you colored this holly too. Beautiful!

Allison Cope said...

Goodness me this is stunning! I am in love with the amazingly coloured leaves on that holly - wowsers Tosh!!!! I just love the cool lattice back ground too - it just totally sets off those lush green hollyberries! Incredible Tosha!

Pet73 said...

Gorgeous!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs