Thursday, February 12, 2009

A Flourishes Trio of Packages

I'm so excited!! Stamper's Dream is going to be carrying Flourishes Stamps, and they are fabulous. There are 3 new sets being released Friday the 13th, and they will be available at Michelle's store at 9:00 pm Eastern that evening!

Yesterday, Charmaine, Carolyn and Kim posted sneak peeks with the *Strut Your Stuff Set*. And today, Cindy, Laurie, Kim and I are showing you the *All Wrapped Up set. Be sure to check out Denise's and Kim's blog tomorrow, along with Amy Sheffer's (she's playing along with us) to see the 3rd and final set too.


This is a small card. It's only 3 1/4" x 5 1/4". I thought it was kinda sweet, and such an easy design for that last minute quick birthday card.

I'm so sorry for the poor photo. The scoring was so hard to photograph. The background is actually diamonds, not just diagonals. *sigh* I colored the packages with Copics, popped them up with dimensional tape, and cut out the shape with my Long Rectangle Nestabilities (Spellbinders). I also added a touch of glitter with my Quickie Glue Pen and Ultrafine Glitter.


Supplies:
Stamps - All Wrapped Up (Flourishes)
Paper - Neenah Natural White
Ink - Tuxedo Black (Memento)
Accessories - Scor-Pal, Copics, Long Rectangle Nestabilities (Spellbinders), Quickie Glue Pen, Glitter, Dimensional Tape

18 comments:

Denise Marzec said...

Wow, Tosh, I love all the white space and the scoring detail. It really shows off the gorgeous images. Beeeeeeautiful, girlie!

Gabriela said...

What a delightful way to show case the package trio and their glorious colors. Love the card.

StampOwl said...

great card Tosh ... love the scoring

Cindy Haffner said...

So pretty Tosh, love your presents.

Unknown said...

Gorgeous, Tosh! I love the scoring and the beautiful colors of the packages. You always put such fabulous detail in your cards, which is what makes them so special. :-)

Mothermark said...

What a great card Tosh! Its so happy and fun! I love the scoring and the white! Those little packages just POP on that white! Beautifully done and very very eye catching!!!

Carolyn King said...

Love the scored background---such a subtle touch and leaves the focus on the stamp---great design girl! Have a great trip!

Latisha said...

This is understated elegance at its best. Its just perfection. Clean and simple are my favorite kind of cards, this has me smiling from ear to ear.

Rose Ann said...

Your gifts are perfectly colored, and I love the scoring!! Love your card, Tosh!!

Elena said...

So cute! Love the background!

Amy Sheffer said...

Wow!! Love the pop of the packages against the white base. Very dramatic! Fantastic coloring, and I love the scoring, too!

Anonymous said...

I love what you did with this set, Tosh! It has so many great images to play with. The scored background looks fabulous, and I can see the diamond pattern now that you mention it. Love all the white. Gosh, your card is just wonderful!

Julia Aston said...

What a fun little group of presents! love the coloring - how they are popped up and the great scoring! very cute Tosh!

Norine said...

love what you did with this set really like the backgd
Hugs
Norine

Anonymous said...

Holy smokes - I love it!!! Look at all the white space - wahooo - this is super gorgeous!!! The scoring looks fab too!!!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE these images... beautifully colored. And the scoring is wonderful.. It adds such interest to an already fabulous design.

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

I LOVE this, Tosh! It's so fresh, clean and just plain beautiful!

Joan Ervin said...

Absolutely adorable!!! i love the images and the scoring looks fabulous!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs