Sunday, March 2, 2008

Shaving Cream?


Each Monday a small group of 8 of us SCSers do a challenge that was assigned a month before. This week we were to use the Shaving cream technique. I used SU's Rose Red and Choc. Chip reinkers, on Papertrey white cs, to get the effect of the scallop and my photo corner. The pink is Bazzill and the brown is SU's Choc. Chip. I ink distressed the edges with Ranger Walnut Distress Ink, paper pierced with Tim's Holtz's retractable craft pick, added pink Adornit jewel droplets that I got from Eclectic Paperie, and colored my Elzybell image with copics. Isn't this image sweet? I'm a huge Elzybell's fan!! Huge I tell ya!! Love them.

I made the dots with Souffle Pens and I put coffee ice stickles on the back of the button and glued it on with hot glue. (The button was a gift from Cammie - I used another button....thanks for the inspiration Cam) I also used a corner rounder on the bottom corner.

Supplies:
Stamps - Elzybell's: Daisy Bunch, Daisy Trio, Happy Birthday
Paper - Bazzill, SU Choc. Chip, Papertrey White
Ink - Ranger Black Soot and Walnut Distress Ink
Accessories - Nestabilities, Retractable Craft Pick, Souffle pens (white, pink), Adornit jewels, SU clear button, ribbon, SU mat pack, sponge, Scotch Dimensional tape, Coffee Ice and Grape Ice stickles

2 comments:

dpkennedy said...

Beautiful colors and a great layout!

Vicki G said...

This reminds me of Neopolitan Ice Cream!!!! Delicious!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs