Friday, June 1, 2018

Precious Baby ~ Power Poppy


 

Hello my awesome creative friends!!  I hope you have had a wonderful week and are looking forward to a nice weekend.  I know I am!  

http://powerpoppy.blogspot.com/2018/06/june-challenge-lets-go-round-round.html
Since today is the first of the month, we have a new Power and Spark Challenge hosted by our very own sweet Bloom Brigader, Stacy!  She is challenging us to go "Round and Round".  She wants us to add some round corners, edges, or a complete round (circle).  I have scallops "around" my frame...hopefully that counts? ;) 

Anyway, I have a fun shaker card to share with you today using Power Poppy's new Precious Baby clear stamp set.  Isn't that lamb planter just precious?!?!?!  I thought it would be charming and fun to make it a shaker.  I created a background, to ground the image, with a bead board wall, and gray distressed counter.  I used my score board for the wall, and Hickory Smoke Distress Oxide (Ranger) for the base.  I masked off my stamped image before sponging the Distress Oxide.  The image itself, was colored with Copics.


For the frame, I diecut 6 layers using Pretty Pink Posh's Scallop frames.  I glued them all together with a layer of acetate between the top and second layer. 


That sums up my project for today.  Be sure to check out what the following uber talented Bloom Brigaders have to share with you:

Christine Okken
Julie Koerber
Katie Sims
Stacy Morgan
Tosha Leyendekker
---you are here

Thanks for visiting!!  Have a fabulous weekend!!
  Happy Stamping!
_______________________________________________

StampsPrecious Baby (Power Poppy)
Paper:  X-Press It, Acetate
Ink:  Tuxedo Black (Memento), Hickory Smoke Distress Oxide (Ranger)
Dies:  Scallop Frames (Pretty Pink Posh)
Accessories:  Scor-Pal, Sequins (Pretty Pink Posh), Copics 

4 comments:

ChristineCreations said...

Oh so sweet Tosh! The beadboard wainscotting is awesome and the iridescence sparkle of the shakers is so cute!

CherylQuilts said...

Tosh, this is so adorable! I agree with Christine about the wainscoting...just love that with your added "carpet" for the toys. Gives the card even more dimension. Beautifully done with a shaker card (one of these days I shall try one). I love it, and it's going to be a hit!! Hugs, sweet friend! xoxo

Beatrice said...

I must say that I love the colors of this shaker card with the baby lamb that it looks like he has wool on him! This card is so realistic and just love it!! Shake Shake Shake!!!

D.Ann C said...

What an absolutely darling softly colored shaker!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs