Monday, October 16, 2017

Happiest Holiday Release Previews ~ Snow Kissed

 

Hello Power Poppy friends!!  Today is the first day of 8 days of previews and then a final hop on the 9th day!!!  That is a LOT of Power Poppy goodness to take in, so I hope you're ready for the ride!!  Marcy has pulled out all the stops with these designs, and the Bloom Brigade is in full force with gorgeous samples!!!
https://powerpoppy.com/collections/happiest-holiday-collection
Today we're starting with a set called Snow Kissed.  Isn't that sweet?!?!?  Its two main images are a snowman and a stuffed stocking.  But Marcella didn't stop there.  She added a fantastic variety of filler images as well as some beautifully fonted sentiments.

I chose create a card with the stocking as the focus, along with a sweet "Merry Moments" sentiment.  The word "Merry" looks cross-stitched, so I dotted the stitching with a red Copic to highlight it.






CopicsStocking ~ BG78, BG75, BG72, BG11, BG70, R37, E47, E44, E43, E41 Package ~ R39, R37, R35, YR27, YR24, YR21 Tree and Pine Bough ~ YG97, YG95, YG93 Background ~ W2, W0

That's it for today's project.  Be sure to visit the following Bloom Brigade Blogs for some more inspiration.  

Allison Cope
Cindy Lawrence
Julie Koerber
Katie Sims
Stacy Morgan
Tosha Leyendekker---you are here


Tomorrow I have a Minc'd project to share with you, so I hope you'll stop by.  So fun!!

Thanks for visiting!!
  Happy stamping!

____________________________________________________

StampsSnow Kissed (Power Poppy)
Paper: Winter Wonderland (Simple Stories), X-Press It, Kraft (PTI)
Ink:  Tuxedo Black (Memento)
Dies:  Stitched Rectangles (Waltzingmouse)
Accessories:  Copics, SugarDots (Prima)

7 comments:

Lynne said...

An absolutely must have set. Your stocking is beautifully done.

Esther Asbury said...

Absolutely Gorgeous! Love that adorable stocking colored to perfection!

CherylQuilts said...

Ah, Tosh, I LOVE Christmas stockings, and what a sweet, sweet one! I love the pattern, and your coloring is fabulous! What depth and dimension you've achieved, and I love the colors! What a beautiful card, and I love the DP! Stunning!! Hugs and love! xoxo

Lisa said...

This is a stunner, I love everything about this card! Your colors are fabulous and I love how the stocking is down in the corner and you kept the panel CAS to keep it the main focus. Your coloring is just amazing!

lritchie said...

Beautiful clean and simple card, coloring is beautiful and I love this new stamp!

Stacy Morgan said...

Your stocking looks awesome Tosh! I like the crisp and clean feeling of this one.

Marjorie DUMONTIER said...

Ooohh ! This is a great card !! I love your colours hues.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs