November brings crisp, cool days that might find you heading into your favorite coffee shop to grab a cup of warmth, and dwell in that inviting aroma that only a cozy cafe can bring. Grab A Cup” with us on the Flourishes Senior Design Team and be inspired by this fantastic photo as you create something equally warm and inviting. Next week we’ll be bringing you our November edition of new Flourishes Stamps, and we can’t wait! They’re absolutely fabulous!
I chose to use two sets: Country Time Christmas and Christmas Music
This scene just seems so warm and thoughtful to me. I picture this rugged, tough cowboy bringing home the tree for his kids and wife to decorate. And the sentiment fits perfectly!!
Okay, I don't have any blue in my image, but I thought the warm chocolate colors worked. (The jacket and jeans are blue...does that count?) I stamped the Christmas Music background with Jumbo Java Versamagic ink and distressed it with Aged Mahogany, Vintage Photo and Walnut Stain Ranger Distress Inks. The Cowboy scene was stamped with Tuxedo Black Memento Ink and colored with Pastels.
That's it for me, now...
Because we know you want a chance to win these great sets, “Grab A Cup” and be inspired by this great coffee and treats photo as you create. Play in the challenge and you could win our whole November Release! Your keyword for entering into online galleries is FLLCNOV13. THE OFFICIAL RULES:
This month we’re inviting you to:
- Simply create a card or project inspired by the photo above.
- Entries need to be in by Friday November 15 at 5 PM EST
- Those entries using Flourishes Stamps will be counted twice
- You must link your creation on our InLinkz Widgit to be counted
- You must have a link to our challenge in your blog post or gallery post
- Please DO NOT combine challenges from other sites or locations. Only those entries that don’t combine will be in the running. Because this challenge means winning new Flourishes sets we want to see your beautiful creations made specifically for this challenge.
- If you upload to SCS please use the keyword FLLCNOV13
- We’ll announce the winners on Saturday in our Winner’s Circle Post here on the blog on Saturday November 16th, so check back then to find out if you are a winner!
- Allison Cope
- Christine Okken
- Cindy Lawrence
- Heather Jensen
- Julie Koerber
- Silke Ledlow
- Stacy Morgan
- Tosha Leyendekker
Paper: Classic Kraft (Florishes)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento), Aged Mahogany, Vintage Photo and Walnut Stain (Ranger Distress)
Accessories: Pastels, Paper Clip (Ranger), Distrezz-it-All (Zutter)