IT'S A SURPRISE PARTY!!! Grab a handful of confetti, a bright balloon and come along for a fun birthday blog hop to celebrate a special birthday for our dear friend, Christine Okken! One thing about birthdays, is that you always hope to spend time with those you care about and that's why we're here! At Flourishes, we're just one big family... so we just wanted to celebrate a wonderful day with one of our loved ones.
Even though we're a day early, we'd like to say...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHRISTINE!
Join me,along with members of the Flourishes family, today and share some fabulous birthday inspirations, many happy celebratory birthday wishes, and maybe even a slice of cyber cake.
Bees and Blooms for two reasons. One, it felt rustic, and two it had the perfect sentiment to fit Christine: "be-you-tiful"
Let me explain: This past summer, I had the distinct honor of meeting Christine, and her lovely family, in Montana. Our backdrop was quite rustic, and spending a few days with them, I soon found out what a treasure they all are. They're all warm, caring, and super fun. And Christine, is just as lovely on the inside as she is on the out. True Blue!! This card isn't a super detailed card, but it was made with love! Happy Birthday my friend!!
Here are the links to the products I used today:
Tuxedo Black Memento Ink
Classic Kraft Cardstock
Now, In honor of Christine's birthday celebration, we're giving away a special birthday present or two of our own! Hidden among the Design Team's blogs today is a Mystery Blogger. Comment on her blog and you could be chosen as one of our birthday prize winners! The more you comment, the better your chances of winning.
As well as one lucky commenter, we're having a birthday challenge too!
THE OFFICIAL RULES:
- Simply create a NEW birthday themed card or project.
- Entries need to be in by Friday November 1st at 6 PM EST.
- Those entries using Flourishes stamps will be counted for 2 prize ballots!
- You must link your creation in our InLinkz Widgit to be counted.
- You must have a link to our challenge in your blog post or gallery post. Please feel free to use our Birthday Graphic too!
- If you upload to SCS please use the keyword FLLCWISH
- We'll announce the winners on Saturday on the Flourishes blog on Saturday November 2nd, so check back then to find out if you are a winner!
Hop along with our Flourishes family today. Don't forget to leave some love for our fabulous designers today for a chance to win...
Don't forget to stop by Christine's blog, HERE, and send her some birthday wishes too!
Stamps: Bees and Blooms (Flourishes)
Paper: Classic Kraft (Flourishes)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento), Vintage Photo and Peacock Feathers Distress Ink (Ranger)
Accessories: Copics, Embossing Folder (Sizzix), Seam Binding Ribbon (Prairie Bird Boutique), Library Clip (SU!)