Happy Friday Flourishes friends! Can you believe there are only 81 days until Christmas? In a few days we'll be giving you our October edition of new Flourishes Stamps all with a Christmas theme. And because we know you want a chance to win these beauties, this month we have a Color Challenge with a twist! Your challenge is to create a Christmas Design without the use of the color Red or Green! Get creative and give all of those other colors in the wheel a chance to show their holiday style! Play in the challenge and you could win our whole October Release! Your keyword for entering into online galleries is FLLCOCT13.
I made my Christmas card very CAS and somewhat masculine, using the stamp set called Snow Scenes. I just stamped the images with Nautical Blue Memento Ink onto Everyday Moments dp by Teresa Collins. I stamped the snowman onto Classic White Flourishes cardstock and paper pieced it onto the dp. The sentiment was stamped using Tuxedo Black Memento ink, and a bit of glitter was added to the snowman, snow and flake.
Now, here are the rules so you can play along! :)
THE OFFICIAL RULES:
- Simply create a Christmas themed card or project without the colors of Red or Green in the design.
- Entries need to be in by Friday October at 11th at 5 PM EST
- Those entries using Flourishes Stamps will be counted twice
- You must link your creation on our InLinkz Widgit to be counted
- You must have a link to our challenge in your blog post or gallery post
- Please DO NOT combine challenges from other sites or locations. Only those entries that don’t combine will be in the running. Because this challenge means winning new Flourishes sets we want to see your beautiful creations made specifically for this challenge.
- If you upload to SCS please use the keyword FLLCOCT13
- We’ll announce the winners on Saturday in our Winner’s Circle Post here on the blog on Saturday October 12th , so check back then to find out if you are a winner!
- Allison Cope
- Christine Okken
- Cindy Lawrence
- Heather Jensen
- Julie Koerber
- Maki Jones
- Silke Ledlow
- Stacy Morgan
- Tosha Leyendekker
That's it for me today.
Hope you have an awesome weekend. Be sure to stop by tomorrow. We're celebrating World Cardmaking Day!!
Stamps: Snow Scenes (Flourishes)
Accessories: Create-a-Flake Five and Tile Works dies (Spellbinders), Rhinestones (Pizzazz Aplenty), Quickie Glue Pen, Glitter