Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Happy Independence Day!!



I'm a little late today, but I wanted to take a moment to wish all my American friends a Happy Independence Day, and to thank all those who serve our country so we have the opportunity to enjoy our freedom!! I feel very blessed.

I used all Waltzingmouse images for my card today: My Island (sentiment), Off Beat Backgrounds

The sentiment panel is a dark blue, even though it looks black in the photo.

Thanks for all the stamping support!!
Happy Stamping!!

post signature

________________________________________________________________

Stamps: My Island (sentiment), Off Beat Backgrounds (Waltzingmouse)
Paper: White (PTI)
Ink: Red Magic (VersaMagic), Versamark
Accessories: Star die (Spellbinders), White Embossing Powder, Crystal Glitter, Quickie Glue Pen, Sewing Machine

6 comments:

nwilliams6 said...

Love the chevrons and the stitching on the sentiment - wonderful card design!!!

Marisa said...

Loving the chevrons and the stars. Great card and happy 4th of July to you :)

Renee said...

Beautiful!!
That navy banner just makes the red chevrons pop off the page...
love it! :)

~ Jo ~ said...

Beautiful card Tosh... Love the chevrons!


Hugs,
Jo

Kelly S. said...

Oh STOP, Tosh! How do you think this stuff up? I am so excited that I have all the stamps to create this :)!!! Love how you think of new ways to use things...that sentiment looks awesome on the navy and I love the chevron striped "flag" theme!!

Jill Norwood said...

Your entire blog just makes me smile! Each card or tag or project is so beautiful! I am enjoying paging through your entire site! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs