Saturday, April 7, 2012

Faith Banner


Hello my friends!! I have a Waltzingmouse sketch card to share with you today...being that it's Saturday. The WMS Mischief have some wonderful inspirations to share with you too. Click HERE to see their take on the sketch.

Now, let me explain real quick that I messed up. :) I had this card all ready to go for this week's sketch and realized I forgot to make my middle panel smaller, and the bottom piece really doesn't fit with the sketch...sigh...but I did get the banners. ;)

Anyway, I made my banner using the sweet Victorian Alphabet. I LOVE the font, and the sweet little extras included in this set. Claire really has an eye for detail. It reads "faith". The letters are hard to see in the photo because I added some Clear Rock Candy Distress Crack Paint to them.



That's it for me today ya'll. I'm excited today because I'm going to Panera Bread with my dear friend for lunch today, and out to dinner with my husband tonight. Could the day get any better?

Have a wonderful weekend, and the most Blessed Easter. He has risen indeed!!!

post signature

______________________________________________________

Stamps: Victorian Alphabet (Waltzingmouse Stamps)

Paper: Pretty in Pink (Glitz), Vintage Cream (PTI), Honeycomb textured paper
Ink: Smokey Gray (Versafine), Black Soot (Ranger Distress)
Accessories: Banner Basics 2 and Blossom Tags and Accents (Spellbinders), Ribbons and Lace, Butterfly die (Cheery Lynn Designs), Gems (Pizzazz Aplent), Large decorative Brad ( My Mind's Eye), Clear Rock Candy Distress Crackle Paint (Ranger), Border Punch (EK Success), Scor-Buddy, Quickie Glue Pen, Crystal Glitter, Distrezz-it-All (Zutter)

3 comments:

scrappingnana said...

Gorgeous card. Love the soft colors and design of your card.

Conniecrafter said...

Gorgeous vintage feel to it, love the faith banner, great inspiration for a card for a church member!

Marisa said...

This is gorgeous, Tosh!! Wishing you and your family a blessed Easter :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs