Tuesday, April 17, 2012

April's Waltzingmouse Blog Party!!

Have you joined the Waltzingmouse Stamps Blog Party before? If not, I'd like to encourage you to participate this week. The theme is "New Beginnings ~ Baby or Wedding". All you have to do is the following:

1. link your project HERE, using a direct link URL
2. include something related to the theme
3. use Waltzingmouse Stamps images



For my card today, I used the latest Waltzingmouse sketch found HERE. If you're looking for inspiration, let me tell you, the WMS Mischief makers are some of the most creative stampers out there if you ask me. They never cease to inspire me with their innovative ideas!!

Now, my card is pretty CAS (Clean and Simple), but I did use 5 different stamp sets, and 3 dies, along with a circle punch. Hard to believe eh? Here's a list of the Waltzingmouse Stamps I used: Heirloom Patterns, Holiday Label No. 14, Frame it, Teeny Trees, and Make Your Mark
The dies I used were: Labels 14 and Nested Pennants (Spellbinders), and a Small Scallop die by "a muse".

Now, I always stamp a signature image on the back of all the cards I give away; whether it be my name, or an appropriate sentiment. Claire has a fabulous set designed to fit perfectly for whatever type of project you've created. It's called, appropriately, Make Your Mark, and this is just one of the images included.




That's it for me today. Be sure to stop by the Waltzingmouse Makes Blog for the party. :) We'd love to see your interpretation of this month's theme.

Happy stamping!!

post signature

_______________________________________________________
Stamps: Heirloom Patterns, Holiday Label No. 14, Frame it, Teeny Trees, and Make Your Mark (Waltzingmouse Stamps)
Paper: White and Kraft (PTI)
Ink: Versamark, Sky (a muse), Smokey Gray (Versafine)
Accessories: Labels 14 and Nested Pennants (Spellbinders), Small Scallop die (a muse), 3/4" Circle Punch (SU!), White embossing powder, Glaze (Faber-Castell), Dimensional Tape (Scotch)

26 comments:

Julia Aston said...

This is just lovely with the kraft on white Tosh! The touch of blue is perfect - nice job with the sketch and the challenge! (I guess Claire is a bit behind in posting the challenge on the WMS blog??)

Karin Ã…kesdotter said...

What a lovely baby card - blue with kraft is so perfect together and I love the CAS-ness (is that how you say it???) elegant but still sweet!

Mona Pendleton said...

Very sweet card Tosha! Love the embossed background and baby blue label!

Pauline said...

Beautiful New Babt card, love the stamped patterned background.

Lynn Mercurio said...

This is a-m-a-z-i-n-g Tosh. Love how that stark white looks against the kraft base. Love your precious little design too. Incredible job.

Kary said...

Tosha, your card looks wonderful!! I love the kraft & white combo. A lovely baby card!!

Marybeth said...

So pretty in this color combo. You have made a wonderful baby card. Love the Make Your Mark set.

Tara Cardwell said...

simply gorgeous - I really like the geometric background for a baby card rather than something really soft.

Deborah Anton said...

Beautiful! I always love a CAS card!

Bumblebee said...

Love the craft and white combo, very cute baby card!

Super Jen said...

That is a lot for CAS. I, too, love the kraft/white combo.

Kelly S. said...

You can do it ALL, Tosha...I love your CAS card just as much as your detailed ones!! It's so hard to do both...how DO you do it?! The color scheme on this is so fresh and sweet. Love how you used the Teeny Tree image as a button, and that sentiment is just perfect with that awesome label image!

Unknown said...

Your work is always so wonderful!

Renee said...

It may be CAS but I think the "S" should stand for stunning!
Love how you combined all the sets and came up with this gorgeous creation!!
Your CAS is as spectacular as your detailed cards...
it's just gorgeous!!
And such a fabulous take on the sketch!! :)

Sharron said...

Awesome baby card--I love how you so artfully combined images from all those sets and created this stunning CAS card! Adore the colors too--so clean & fresh!

Joyce said...

What a sweet baby card. You did a great job of combining all those stamp sets. I really like those diamonds.

Cathy Weber said...

Wow, such a striking card. I absolutely love that harlequin pattern and it looks so great stamped in white on kraft. I is such a special touch to have the cute stamp on the back of your card, the perfect finishing touch.

Cassi said...

great take on the WMS sketch and the Blog Party. your card is striking!

Kim Heggins said...

What a fabulous card...I love the craft with the pastels. Wonderful baby card!

Linda Suarez said...

Great card! I love white on kraft. One of things I really like about Waltzingmouse stamps is that you can so easily mix sets. What a great baby card!

Claire said...

Now that is what I call perfect stamping! I just love the simplicity of your design - especially all the white against the kraft. So elegant!

Tammy said...

Tosh!!
One super fresh n awesome card!! I love the color combo and the stamps that you used:) Many elements for a winning combination!! be blessed
~beyond Measure
Tammy
www.urbeyondmeasure.com

Jeanne J. said...

Tosh, great color combo - love the blue white and kraft! Really pretty baby card!

Gabi MeWi said...

Adorable CAS card - love the colors you´ve used.

Charmaine Stack said...

I love how you have used Holiday Labels No. 14 for a non-Christmas card! And the white harlequin pattern pops against the kraft background. Very sweet!

Ren-Yi said...

Hi Tosh - i love how you combine so many WMS stamp sets to create this beauty. I'm also a big white on kraft fan - best combo ever if i'm a mojo slump! are those diamond patterns heat embossed?

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs