Friday, September 17, 2010

Fishing Silhouette



Hello fellow stampers!! I'm back on schedule with my "White Week", with a silhouette. I'm in serious LOVE with the Flourishes set Kids Play that I got from Stamper's Dream. I actually collect silhouettes, and these playful images really struck a cord with me. All I did for this card was emboss the rectangle frame and sponge some Antique Linen Ranger Distress Ink on the inside. I then stamped the sentiment and fishing silhouette with Black Onyx Versafine and layered the white panels. The bottom layer is scored with an EK Success punched border. That's it. CAS all the way.

You really should check out the Sales and Specials section at Stamper's Dream too. Michelle has a lot of markdowns, including Nestabilities.

Well, I hope ya'll have a fantastic weekend. I still have at least one more look that I'll post tomorrow, maybe one more on Sunday too. I have one more idea floating around in this crazy head of mine.

Thanks for dropping by!!
Happy Stamping!
Tosh

13 comments:

StampOwl said...

gorgeous Tosh

Andrea Ewen said...

Wonderful CAS Card! Love the silhouette images also...so serene!

Lisa H. said...

seee, it's a sign. I need that stamp set, I keep seeing it everywhere. THIS is fabulous, so clean and simple AND beautiful!

Unknown said...

I've really been enjoying your "white week". This card is beautiful, and perfectly done. Very sweet in its simplicity.

Betty Wright said...

WOW! Absolutely gorgeous, Tosh! Beautifully elegant in its simplicity! Stunning!

Tanya said...

This is gorgeous! I think these stamps are adorable.

Merry said...

This is such a special card. Love it.

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Tosh, this is ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS! Oh my goodness! Just stunning!

Torico said...

Absolutely GORGEOUS!! It's so simple but elegant!

dpkennedy said...

This is just lovely! I really like the soft shading around the silhouette!

Conniecrafter said...

perfect guy stamp and like the shading!

Joanne (jojot) said...

of course, I had to have this set...it should be on its way as I 'type'...lol

what a stunning card you have made with just that simple silhouette...stunning

SmilynStef said...

The sponging is such a great way to highlight that silhouette.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs