Sunday, July 26, 2009

A CCEE Supply Challenge


Is it the beginning of a new week already? Yikes how time is flying!! Well, as a new week begins, I have another CCEE challenge card to share with you. Dawn sent us supplies to use this week. Included was this beautiful dp by Heidi Grace, and a Basic grey brad. Where's the brad you say? Well, I couldn't make it work on the outside, so I included it on the inside of my card shown below.

First, to explain the outside. I used one of the new JustRite 2 1/4" x 3 1/16" Oval images from the Thinking of You set. I stamped it with two colors: Espresso (Ranger Adirondack Dye Ink), and Pink Passion (SU!). I colored over part of the Pink Passion stamped piece with Always Artichoke and Chocolate Chip (SU!). They're matted with Birchtone Dark, along with Crabapple Medium and Light (Prismatics). Behind the image, I used one of my new Spellbinders Pendants, Fluer de lis that I got from Stamper's Dream. Isn't it gorgeous!! Love this pendant. I also punched the corners with a Fiskars Corner punch, and added some Mini Multicolored Rhinestones (Zva Creative) to the centers of the flowers.

For the inside, I used the new Spellbinders Fluer de lis Borderabilites shape and added the Spellbinders Sunflower Set Flower and the required brad Dawn supplied. All the edges are ink distressed with Frayed Burlap (Ranger Distress Ink).

Finally, I added Pink Satin Ribbon (May Arts)

You won't want to miss seeing what the other girls have come up with!! Head on over the CCEE Stamper's Blog.

Check this out!!!
Michelle, at Stamper's Dream, just got some new Holiday Impression Obsession images in, as well as some new Martha Stewart Punches and Inkadinkado's newest releases. She's also carrying some new fabulous charms by Nunn Design. So, if you're like me, and need to see all the new stuff out there, head on over to the Stamper's Dream store and check out what's new.....and what's on sale!!

That about covers it ya'll!!
Hope you had a fantastic weekend!
Happy Stamping!




Supplies:

Stamps: Thinking of You Set (JustRite)
Paper: Crabapple Light and Medium and Birchtone Dark (Prismatics), Yellow (PTI)
Ink: Frayed Burlap (Ranger Distress Ink), Espresso (Ranger Adirondack Dye Ink), Chocolate Chip, Pink Passion and Always Artichoke (SU!)
Accessories: Fleur de lis Pendants and Borderabilities, Oval Nestabilities, and Sunflower Set (Spellbinders), Mini Multicolored Rhinestones (Zva Creative), Pink Satin Ribbon (May Arts), Dimensional Tape

25 comments:

Cindy Haffner said...

Tosh this is amazing, way to use those supplies.

StampOwl said...

fantastic Tosh

Michelle Woerner said...

Oh WOW Tosh, this is just stunning and so regal. AND I love the second card too. Love that borderability!! Hugs,

Michelle Woerner said...

Oh wait! That second one is the INSIDE? Dude, that could be a card all on it's own -LOLOLOL!!!!

Gabriela said...

Look at you go with those Pendants and Borderabilities! What a lovely and lacey card! You are the Master and I bow to you.

Anonymous said...

Just beautiful! I love the colors
Charlene D

nise said...

Well, I have that Heidi Grace dp and the frayed burlap ink. And I can drool over the gorgeous creation you made with them. Have a good week!

Unknown said...

Beautiful, Tosh! I love the Thinking of You set, and it's just gorgeous with the Nestabilities and that awesome paper! Great design, too! :-)

Julia Aston said...

This is gorgeous Tosh! what wonderful colors and I love all the nesties you used here - that fleur de lis one is just super! Very very pretty card!!!

Conniecrafter said...

very pretty image/sentiment, love the shading to give it that antique feel, the double ribbon is neat too!

Suzanne J Dean said...

Stunning Tosh--just beautiful! Those pendants are fab!

hugz,
Suzanne

Charlene Merrick (LilLuvsStampin) said...

There's no way you were gonna let you-know-who buzz you about the brad, huh, Tosh? Wow, this is gorgeous! I love how you finished off the inside, too. Like Michelle said, the inside could be a card itself!
I hope you're having a terrific summer! Hugs

Mothermark said...

Darn it! I was gonna buzz you cuz on the CCEE blog there was no brad...well not really...cuz I lost my brad and I don't have it inside our outside but its in my stamp room somewhere! I know that much!

Your card is gorgeous of course!

ChristineCreations said...

What beautiful colors Tosh! I especially love the delicate tiny flowers in the middle of the oval.

Such an elegant creation!

Silke Ledlow said...

G-O-R-G-E-O-U-S CARD - Tosh!!!

Joy said...

Just beautiful, the stamping is gorgeous, so pretty and I love how you've used those pendant dies - still trying to work it out! xx

dpkennedy said...

This is stunning girl! I am convincing myself that I don't need the pendants...stop torturing me!

Judy Rozema said...

You know, I said this week on the ODBD that you were one of my stamping heroes and this is exactly why! Wow!

Rose Ann said...

Oh my goodness...this is so gorgeous, Tosh!! I love how you've used those pretty die cuts, and your papers and images work so perfectly together!!

Darlene said...

I just LOVE this creation Tosh!! Absolutely stunning!!

Joan Ervin said...

Sooo pretty, Tosh....love the new Spellbinder Pendent and the awesome JustRite image...just gorgeous!!!! Love the beautiful inside, too!!!! I feel another spending spree coming on!!!!

retiredheather said...

Absolutely adore the first card.
hugs
Heather

Louise Brown said...

Absolutely gorgeous card!!! Love the colors and papers used!!! Beautiful stamp set and the new Spellbinder dies.
Louise

Laurie Schmidlin said...

You know, this is probably up there with my favoritest card you've ever made! I could stare at it all day!!

(and no wise cracks about my "new" word favoritest)!!!

Jerri Kay said...

So, so beautiful Tosh, absolutely gorgeous!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs