Sunday, June 28, 2009

A Hedgehog for you...

I have a friend who LOVES hedgehogs. So when I saw this cute little guy in the new Penny Black set Teddy and Company, I couldn't wait to make a card with him. The sentiment is from the All Wrapped Up set (Flourishes). I just used a Brown Tombow marker to color the sentiment inside the tag, and the hedgehog is colored with copics.

This week for our CCEE Challenge, Charlene sent us supplies.

  • Pink Designer Paper
  • Two Chocolate Brads
  • One pink gemstone brad
  • Two ribbons: One pink & one chocolate
  • One chocolate oval punch & two white oval punches
  • One pink pirouette curly label punch

Charlene’s instructions were that we:

  • must use all or a portion of the designer paper
  • must use either the pink gemstone brad or chocolate brads or both if we liked.
  • must use a portion or all of one of the ribbons or both if we liked.
  • must use either the oval all punch & oval punch shapes together or the curly label punch or both if we liked.
To see what the other girls have come up with, stop by our CCEE Stampers Blog. We'd love to have you participate too. Just follow the instructions on the blog.

Thank you so much for stopping by!! I hope you have a fabulous week!!
Happy Stamping!!





Supplies:
Stamps: Teddy and Company, All Wrapped Up
Paper: g.c.d. studios dp, Suede Brown Dark and Simply Smooth (Prismatics)
Ink: Tuxedo Black (Memento), Brushed Corduroy (Ranger Distress), Brown Tombow marker
Accessories: Copics, Inverted Scallop and Scallop Circle Nestabilities (Spellbinders), Chocolate Ribbon, Border Punch (EK Success), Brads, Glitter, Sewing Machine, Curly Label Punch and Oval Punch (SU!), Piercing Tool, Dimensional Tape

14 comments:

Carolyn King said...

awww...super cute Tosh!!! Love your amazing coloring and sponging too!

Cindy Haffner said...

Oh looky how sweet, awesome job.

Christi Flores said...

This is too cute!! Your coloring is amazing!!

Gabriela said...

Holy Cow! What an intricate and beautifully detailed card! You've certainly got quite the touch with those Tombows. As always I love your gentle sponging. You must use a small "pore" sponge to obtain such smooth results. Incredible!

StampOwl said...

Awesome Tosh ... love everything about it

Bastelfrosch's Kreativseite said...

Small penny hedgehog has become wonderful.
The card is absolutely nice, the colours, the forms, it fit everything wonderfully.
I also wish you a nice new week.
With us here in the Erzgebirge it is grey and rainy, it wants to become here no summer.
Lots of love from Germany
if sends Annette

Leslie Miller said...

What a cute card and a fun challenge! I love the look of the layered Spellbinders. I just reviewed all your recent posts and I'm in awe, as always, of your beautiful and creative work. I can't believe it's been that long since my last visit. I really must get out more!

Unknown said...

This is way too cute! I love all the different shapes you used, and your sponging and coloring is total perfection! I just KNOW your friend is going to love it that you made this card for her. *wink*

Amy Sheffer said...

This is soooooo cute, Tosh! Love all the sponging and the nesties!

Polished Moxie said...

Your card makes me smile.

Marianne said...

Hello, there! Your cards are all wonderful! I am so in love with all the Spellbinder dies and I have just ordered my first set of Copics. I can't wait! Your coloring is terrific! Thanks for all your great inspiration!

Angella D. Crockett said...

How cute! I love all of the layers, stitching, and your sponging always adds the perfect look!

Laurie Schmidlin said...

Oh WOW Tosh! What an incredibly thoughtful thing for you to do..make a card for your friend SPECIFICALLY using hedgehogs!! You are too good a friend!! You know what?? I'm SURE that your friend will return this loving gesture!!

You know...you are so talented that you can even make hedgehogs look 'almost' cute!! Now THAT is talent!!

Love ya tons!! Hope you guys have a fantastic day out on the boat!!!
Hugs, Laurie

Rose Ann said...

This is soooo cute, Tosh!! I love the Nesties you've use here, and the edging!! Perfect coloring too!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs