Thursday, October 16, 2008

Pink Paislee with a mind of it's own!!


Michelle at Stamper's Dream, has a new stamp line in her store called Pink Paislee! There are some that are elegant, some that are adorable, and there's even decorative paper!! I used the set Tinsel Town and I LOVE it!! I only used the tree and a framed sentiment, but there's also fantastic snowflakes, a beautiful bird and so much more!!

Boy did this card take on a life of it's own. I realize it's quite busy, but I really am happy with it. I followed SCS's Sketch challenge from yesterday. The dp's are some of my absolute favorite's from the Laundry Line (My Mind's Eye). So, to fit in with their sparklin' country style, I added a bit of sparkle to my images and paper. For the back circle, I embossed Island Mist Medium Prismatic cardstock with my snowflakes Cuttlebug embossing folder. I then brayered over it with Versamark and embossed with Irridescent Ice (SU).

The trees were stamped with Pesto (Adirondack Dye Ink) onto the Island Mist Medium (Prismatics) and were glittered with Crystal Ultrafine Glitter.

I just received these FABULOUS felt snowflakes by Stampin' Up a couple of days ago and thought they'd fit wonderfully with this card!! I'm in LOVE!! They're gorgeous and you get so many in a package.

The rest is pretty self explanatory!!
Have a super day!!
Happy Stamping!!

Supplies: Stamps - Tinsel Town (Pink Paislee) Paper - Laundry Line (MME), Island Mist, Birchtone Light (Prismatics) Ink - Frayed Burlap, Aged Mahogany (Ranger Distress Inks), Versamark, Pesto (Adirondack Dye Ink) Accessories - Nestabilities, Felt snowflake (SU), Dew Drops, White Gel Pen, Irridescent Ice ep (SU), glitter, Ribbon, Dimensional Tape

26 comments:

Unknown said...

Geez! That one is definitely a show stopper! GORGEOUS work, Tosh! So many special details with your signature style. Truly a work of art! :-)

Anonymous said...

Tosh,
Your card is beautiful. Your work is very inspiring to me. I will be checking out the stamps you used.

dpkennedy said...

OH MY!!! This is gorgeous! I love all the layers and textures! What a fantastic card! You truly inspire me Tosh!

Michelle Woerner said...

Oh WOW! Tosh, this is amazing. Such beautiful details. Hugs, michelle

Melissa Bove said...

This is definitely NOT Busy, it is GORGEOUS!! Holy Cow!! It is stunning!! Love it!! Hugs, Melissa

Jami said...

Wow Tosh - this blows me away!! LOVE the colors and all the magnificent layers of the sentiment! So many beautiful details to admire!!!
hugs, Jami

StampOwl said...

adorable Tosh!

Denise Marzec said...

Your style is just jaw-dropping gorgeous!!

Linda Carson said...

BRILLIANT!

Cindy Haffner said...

Tosh this is drop dead gorgeous, a real TOSH card, TFS.

BPB said...

This is MIRACLE.
Salute !!!!!!!!!!!!

Jennifer Roach said...

WOW, this card is truly amazing! I just stumbled upon your blog and you do really nice work :)

MJ said...

Jaw dropping stunning.

Jennifer said...

Sooooo not busy....STUNNING!!! Love every single thing about it.

Shirley said...

This is just so pretty, Tosh. Miss detail here thinks your card is just drop dead gorgeous. I love the trees, the layers and the snowflakes!!

maiahs_momma said...

Wow, what a gorgeous card....I LOVE IT :)!

Hugs,
catherine
www.mystampinggrounds.blogspot.com
catlevy@eastlink.ca

Joanne said...

This is absolutely gorgeous!!! Just stunning...

Anonymous said...

Oh, my gosh, what a fabulous card! Love all the parts and how you put them together, especially the arrangement of the trees. I'm inspired to check out the Pink Paislee line, for sure!

Anonymous said...

"Busy" is good... actually on this card busy is fabulous! I LOVE all the details and texture. Wonderful card, Tosh.

Rose Ann said...

My jaw just hit my keyboard, Tosh!! This is sooooo beautiful!! I love your trees, dotting, embossing, snowflake with bling....everything!!

Anonymous said...

Stunning! I love the papers, the stamps, and the shimmer. The white doodles remind me of snow. What a perfect card!

Anonymous said...

My goodness - where have I been - I sooo love this card!!! Absolutely gorgeous!!!! Love what you have done with this Sketch!!!

Rach said...

oh wow what an absolutly stunning creation...amazing.

thank you for taking the time to enter my blog candy, good luck . hugs rachxx

Anonymous said...

Holy WOW! Tosh, this is AMAZING!!!!!!!! Drop-dead GORGEOUS, girl!

Judy Rozema said...

OK - this is just to die for!!!! GORGEOUS card - incredible "Tosh" layers!!

mi sello personal said...

WOOOOW BEAUTIFUL

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs