Sunday, October 12, 2008

A card for jstarbright

It's time once again for a CCEE challenge. This week it's our favorite, where we choose a stamper from SCS with a unique screen name. Dawn L chose *jstarbright* this month. Our requirements were as follows:
1. Patterned Paper
2. Birds
3. a Star
4. Buttons and Brads
5. Bonus...Joni collects covered bridges and love listening to music. We could include both of those if we wanted to.

Well, I didn't have any covered bridges, and the music wasn't flowing, but if you look carefully, I believe I met all the other criteria...*grin*


Be sure to check out what the other girls have done HERE.
The image is colored with copics and is layered with dimensional tape. The edges are ink distressed with Antique Linen (Ranger Distress ink), and I sewed around each panel.

I hope you have a fantastic week ya'll!!
Happy Monday!

Supplies:
Stamps - Chickadee and Holly (Stampourri), Sentiment (Birdies - Inque Boutique)
Paper - Winterwonderland (Kaisercraft), Bazzill, Neenah Solar White
Ink - Tuxedo Black (Memento), Antique Linen (Ranger)
Accessories - Copics, Nestabilities, Ribbon (American Craft), Brads, Red Glitter, Cuttlebug Stars Diecut, Button, Twine, Sewing Machine, Dimensional Tape

20 comments:

StampOwl said...

beautiful card Tosh

Cindy Haffner said...

Beautiful Tosh, feels like Christams.

Shelly said...

I love the combination of papers, what an awesome card!

Unknown said...

Girl, I cannot believe you told me yesterday that you had no MOJO...WHILE you were working on this fabulous card, no less! It's simply awesome!

Denise Marzec said...

GORGEOUS, Tosh!! I love that star and buttin the corner, the beautiful image, and soft colors. I'm such a fan of yours!

Rose Ann said...

This is so beautiful, Tosh!! I love your soft coloring of the bird, and your antiquing! Your sparkly berries look so pretty, and I love how you've done your sentiment tag/ribbon!!

Charmaine (CharmWarm) said...

Just gorgeous, Tosh! I'll bet she'll LOVE her card!

Jami said...

What a beautiful creation! I love the warm colors and rubbed edges.
hugs, Jami

Linda Carson said...

Love the elegance of your card Tosh!

Anonymous said...

Tosh - you always manage to have the most gorgeous DP...LOL!!! Your card is gorgeous and I know the receiving person is gonna love it too!!!!

Deborah Saaranen said...

This is so beautiful! I love all of your additional touches here-- the button and bow-- dimension and sponging-- all so gorgeous!

Deborah Saaranen said...

I hope that you don't mind that I've added a link to your blog from my new blog-- I just love all of your designs! Thanks so much for all of the inspiration!

Me, My Stamps and I said...

so beautiful, tosh!!!!!!!!!!!
your coloring is just divine !!!!!tfs:)
chat

Anne Harada said...

Amazing card! Gorgeous coloroing and layout. That little plaid bow is killer, it just ties the whole thing together. Bravo!!

Judy Rozema said...

What a beautiful and sweet card, Tosh! The colors and papers go so well together! Love your stars in the corners!

Shirley said...

Your bird is just so pretty the way you painted him. The card is a beautiful piece of art that should be framed. So there. Love those berries too, of course.

Nancy said...

Love the papers and the colors! Gorgeous card.

dpkennedy said...

I just love your paper combinations! The star and button in the corner are perfect! Another great card!

Anonymous said...

Tosh your cards are such works of art. This is another breath taking beauty!

Anonymous said...

Jaw-dropping gorgeous! The airbrushing around the permiter is sheer genius!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs