Sunday, August 17, 2008

CNFS - Stamps'nCoffee

It's time once again for our weekly CCEE challenge. This week was our CNFS (Catchy Name Featured Stamper) that we choose from Splitcoaststampers.

Stamps'nCoffee was chosen for this week. We were to have a coffee theme, and to receive a bonus we had to include a *stamp* somewhere on the card. Well, I'm all about bonuses even if they mean diddly!! So my stamp is in the bottom left corner of this tag card.

If you'd like to see what the other girls did with this theme, check out our CCEE Stampers blog. You can play along too. We'd love to see what your ideas are!!

Those of you who know me know I'm not a huge fan of monkeys. But this little guy is actually growing on me. I'm starting to really grow fond of him. Isn't he sweet with this warm cozy cup of coffee?

I colored this Changito with Cocoa *coffee...shhhhh* (Stampedous)with copics and used my Nestabilities to cut the framing out. Each panel is mounted with dimensional tape. I also sewed around the edges to keep the country cozy theme going.

Supplies:
Stamps - Changito Cocoa (Stampendous)
Paper - Intense Teal and Suede Brown Dark (Prismatics), Jade's Garden (Kaisercraft)
Ink - Tuxedo Black (Memento), Brushed Corduroy (Ranger Distress Ink)
Accessories - Nestabilities (Spellbinders), Copics, scallop rotary cutter (Fiskars), sewing machine, Circle punch 1", American Craft Ribbon, Tag Corner Punch (Stampin' Up), brads, dimensional tape, make-up sponge

2 comments:

Sharon (notimetostamp) said...

So cute!!! I would have to agree with you on monkeys -- LOL!! But this one is so darn cute -- he would grown on me, too, I think!!! Fun card!!!

dpkennedy said...

Oh he's so cute! I do like monkeys, but these are not my favorite either. You did a fantastic job with this..the colors and the design!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Site Design By Designer Blogs